TITANS EAST II: Part 1-2

(When Cyborg wakes up, he is bolted to a wheel thing in the common room of the tower.)
CYBORG: Huh?
(He tries breaking free, to no avail.)
CYBORG: Let me go!
(The possessed Titans East come up to him.)
CYBORG: Come on, team, snap out of it! Can't you see what's going on? Blood is messing with your minds. He's not teaching you. He's forcing you to be criminals, just like him!
BLOOD: Not exactly.
(Blood walks up in a hood, with Jinx behind him.)
BLOOD: You see, Cyborg, I don't want them to be like me.
(Blood raises his hood, revealing his Cyborg face.)
BLOOD: I want them to be like you.
CYBORG: Whoa! What have you done to yourself?
BLOOD: Thanks to you, Cyborg, I've entered the digital age. With your nifty cybernetic implants enhancing my mental powers,
I'll be able to control thousands of students...*caressing Speedy's face* once they've been upgraded with the proper hardware, of course.
CYBORG: No! I won't let you do this to anyone else!
BLOOD: You'll not only let me, you're going to help. There's no room in my school for a discipline problem, Cyborg! And that's what you are! Something in your circuitry allows you to resist me. And before I can proceed, I must know what.
CYBORG: I'm not telling you anything.
BLOOD: Oh, you don't need to tell me.
(Blood walks up to Cyborg and caresses his face.)
BLOOD: I'm just going to have my top student take you apart and see what makes you tick.
(Blood pulls out a black and gold box from his robe. Jinx walks forward, and Blood opens the box. Inside is a black and gold gauntlet.)
CYBORG: What is that?
BLOOD: It's a Photon Channeler. Not quite as powerful as the Ion Amplifier you stole, but it's tailor-made for Jinx's mystic powers.
(Blood removes the gauntlet from the box and fits it onto Jinx's right hand.)
BLOOD: Fits like a glove, doesn't it? Would you mind testing it out on that mechanical monstrosity?
JINX: With pleasure.
(Jinx points her right hand at Cyborg.)
BLOOD: Jinx, in case you have any second thoughts, let me guide you.
(Blood begins to mind control Jinx. She begins charging up hex energy with her gauntlet.)
JINX: Headmaster, before I dismantle Cyborg for you, I just want to say...
(Jinx closes her eyes for a second, then opens them up and they're back to normal.)
JINX: ...you're an idiot!
(She puts her right hand on Blood, who looks at her with an angry expression, and smirks as she tries to release the charge.)
BLOOD: Am I, now?
(The glove suddenly sends the energy back towards Jinx, sending her flying backwards, right near the possessed Titans East.)
BLOOD: Students, seize her!
(Speedy pins Jinx's hands behind her back as Mas pulls out a red rope.)
JINX: *worriedly* Wait! No!
(Mas and Menos rapidly circle around Jinx, forming a tornado. After the tornado clears, she is revealed to have been tied up.)
BLOOD: Did you really think I would let the possibility of you double-crossing me slip my mind? That's why I designed the Photon Channeler to backfire in case it was ever used against me.
CYBORG: Wait, she tried to do what I did!
BLOOD: For once, you are correct. I promised her use of the Photon Channeler if she helped break down the tower's security from within. She regained my trust. Unfortunately, she was dishonest, and you know how much I hate liars, right Mr. Stone?
CYBORG: You already stole my team from me; I won't let you take her as well!
BLOOD: You're the one who tried pulling her out of my school. Besides, *strokes Jinx's cheek and she cringes and begins struggling in her ropes* once sweet little Jinx here is converted, you two will be closer than ever before.
CYBORG: Jinx! Just use your powers!
(Jinx gives up straining against her bonds. Blood gives off a small chuckle.)
BLOOD: Power-neutralizing ropes. A very handy invention. *walks up to Cyborg* And with your monumental technology implanted in everyone's minds, *rubs the metal part of Cyborg's head* creations like this will become commonplace.
JINX: He's not your science experiment; get away from him!!!
(Aqualad immediately puts his hand over Jinx's mouth, so all we hear are her muffled screams.)
BUMBLEBEE: Never tell the Headmaster what to do.
BLOOD: Well said, my student.
(Cut to Blood. Jinx is out of view.)
BLOOD: Now take her to the basement so she can get a sneak peek of my latest assignment!
(Cut to the Titans East. Jinx is no longer in view.)
MAS: Ya hecho, director. *gives a thumbs up*
BLOOD: Really, twins? That was fast even for you two.
MENOS: Es lo que hacemos mejor.
BLOOD: Now, my students, do what that defiant brat refused to do. Dissect him.
(The possessed Titans East start walking towards Cyborg with taser drill thingies. Cyborg looks on in horror.)