TITANS EAST II: Part 0

(Robin is talking to Cyborg trying to make him second-guess his decision.)
ROBIN: And you're sure there's nothing I can say to change your mind?
CYBORG: No, man. I'm staying in Steel City as leader of the Titans East. That's it, end of discussion.
ROBIN: Well, could you at least tell me why? I mean, I'm losing a member of my team here. And it's not like I can read your thoughts.
CYBORG: They need me. And this is my big chance. I'm ready to show people what I can do. I'm ready to grow up-to be a man.
ROBIN: And what about Brother Blood?
CYBORG: What about him?
ROBIN: I know how badly you want to catch him. And I know a thing or two about being obsessed with your target. Look, I just worry about what you're getting yourself into.
CYBORG: You think I can't handle it.
ROBIN: I didn't say that.
CYBORG: You didn't have to. Man, this is supposed to be a good thing! My own Tower! My own team! Why can't you just be happy for me?
ROBIN: Because you're already on a team! My team! And you can't just quit!
CYBORG: I can, and I did! Which means I don't have to put up with you telling me what to do anymore!
ROBIN: So now this is my fault?
CYBORG: It's not about you!
ROBIN: No! It's all about you! Because that's all you care about! You talk about being a man, but if you can turn your back on us after everything we've been through, you're nothing but a spoiled child!
CYBORG: I'm staying. I don't care what you say, I don't care what you do. And right now, I don't care if I ever see you again.
(He hangs up. Pan to Aqualad, who is under Blood's control, like the other Titans East. He talks to Blood on his HIVE Communicator.)
AQUALAD: He's broken contact with the Titans, Headmaster. We will proceed on your command.
BLOOD: Wonderful, my students. Brother Blood is very happy.
(Cut to Blood, who is sitting in a dentist chair.)
BLOOD: Continue the charade. Cyborg mustn't suspect that I've recruited you-until I'm finally ready to recruit him. And I should be ready in a matter of hours. Isn't that right, Professor Chang?
(Professor Chang, who is also under Blood's control, raises his scalpel.)