9: bedwars

"What is up chat! Welcome to the stream, I have something very cool planned for today!" I greeted. I was smiling and waving at the webcam just starting up my stream. Viewers rolled in faster than expected. Normally, I would get about 7k but today we were around 10k!

"Woah thank you all for being here. So I guess I will just get into it.... Today I am playing minecraft with the one and only George Notfound!" I laughed. Chat was flying too fast for me to read. Mostly it was just filled with GOGY and POG's.

"How about we join the discord!" I teased pulling it up. I saw him in a VC alone so I joined.

"Hey It's Sunny whats up?"

"Oh hi!! My friends should join soon. Are you okay with playing with bedwars?" He asked.

I was more than fine playing bedwars. Infact, I was very good at it.

"Yeah i love bedwars" i chuckled. I was about to add something when a donation popped up. "How did you meet george?" I mumbled. "George is it okay with you if i read out donations, its kinda tedious to always mute." I got a small yes in response. On his end he seemed busy typing, I didn't think much of it. "Well, a few days ago Wilbur, My friend, George and I all hung out. I had never met him before but Wil brought him along. So yeah!"

"It was cool. Your friend Charlie is really nice..." Added George. A small smirk its way onto my face.

"You know she's been talking a lot about you. All nice things'' I teased. A small gasp was heard through the call. He didn't say anything for awhile.

"George?"

"Oh yeah one sec. Sapnap and Dream are going to join now" He countered ignoring the complement from before. I was more worried about who was joining. Sapnap AND dream? Like the super popular youtubers. I shot a wide eyed glance at my Webcam. The chat started going crazy spamming their names. I was broken out of my trance by a small hello.

"SAPNAP! Sunny's in this call!" George exclaimed.

"Wait Sunny? Dude I love your content!" Complimented Sapnap. I got a bit flustered. How did he know who I was?

" Aww thanks! I really like yours as well, infact, you guys have been a big inspiration for me!"

"Hello?" A new voice spoke.

"Dream hello!" greeted George and Sapnap.

"Guess what, today we get to stream with Sunny!!" Sapnap squealed.

"Oh really! Is she on the call?" He asked.

" Hi, I'm here!" I slightly laughed.

"Oh HI we are big fans of you, Wilbur talks about you non-stop." Dream said. Really? I felt my cheeks go hot and I had to turn away to contain my smile.

"Really huh...that's cool. So uhm you guys want to log-onto Hypixel and play some bedwars'' I tried to change the subject. A chorus of Yeses rang out in the call and I started up minecraft.

"WHAT- WHAT!" Dream screeched as I fireballed him off his bridge. I was dominating the game, no doubt. The past few rounds I had been winning, my streak ruined the last game when Sapnap somehow managed to beat us.

"How are so GOOD Sunny?" Laughed George. He had just died after I broke his bed and knocked him into the void. He was probably spectating me.

"When i was a kid me and my friend would play A LOT. And when I got back into it this year, I guess all the muscle memory came back?" I chuckled.

"Why did you stop?" Questioned Sapnap.

"Oh, I became a model in NYC and was busy so eventually I just stopped altogether."

"I didn't know you were a model, that's so cool!" George chimed in.

"Personally, I hated it. The industry is just so bad, I'm glad I got away" I confessed.

"Huh."

For a while we just focused on the game, chatted, teased. I had won most of the games.

"Hey, I think I'm going to end the stream. Im really tired." I exclaimed at the end of a round.

"Sounds good you've been streaming for a bit," George commented.

"Mhm"

I wrapped up the stream, making sure to read out some donos. The boys were still on the call.

"Alright streams over" I sighed leaning back in my chair. "Hey i have a question..."

"Yeah?" they all said in unison.

"When Dream said Will talks about me alot...is it true?"

"Oh man Sunny he somehow always brings you into conversations. I couldn't bear hearing about this girl without knowing who she was so i found your twitch and youtube. You seemed really cool and then we all sorta became fans." laughed Dream. Will talked about me alot? The thought of him mentioning me in conversations made my stomach feel weird.

"Yeah we were all kinda secret simps" Sapnap added. My eyebrows rose. I didn't register the 'was.'

"Not all of you..."

"What?" Sapnap and Dream exclaimed.

"Sunny no" groaned George.

"Sunny yes. I saw how you looked like Charlie you were practically drooling" I teased.

"WHAT. George... i thought you simped for me" fake cried Sapnap.

"Whose Charlie?" Dream asked.

"She's a close friend of mine. She doesn't stream or anything but he met her a few ago when Wilbur, George and I hung out." I mused.

"IDA stop no. I just think she's funny and cool. Don't you do this" complained george.

"Wait Ida? That your name" Sapnap interrogated. Oh I haven't revealed my name yet.

"Oh yeah its Ida Seymour"

"That's cool," Dream stated.

"Yeah thanks. Hey guys it was really cool talking to you but i'm actually very very tired so i think i'm going to head off..." I yawned.

"Okay!! Let's talk again" Dream hummed.

"Bye Sunny!" Sapnap and George responded.

"Bye guys!"