3: Discord call

I sat nervously on Wilbur bed while he sat at his set up messaging shlatt. My legs bounced in excitement or anxiety, I didn't know. This would be my first time talking to my childhood best friend in a while. Apparently, he and Wilbur have been friends for a long time and I was told he's also a youtuber.

Wilbur looked back at me with a smile and stood up. I jumped off the bed and sat in his gaming chair. I closed my eyes and I slowly put on his headphones.

"Hello?" I asked.

" IDA! Oh my god it is you- i mean wilbur said it was you but- Oh my god this is too good to be true. How have you been!" He ranted on causing me to giggle. This was definity John.

"John! I'm so happy I got to talk to you. Yeah i've been...alright. Brightons are really cool. I heard your a youtuber now!" I replied.

"Yeah, yeah I'm a youtuber, I guess you are too?"

" I'm mostly a streamer, thanks to Wilbur my channel has been doing fantastic" I smile.

"That's great Ida, we should collaborate sometimes...can I have your number?"

"Of course! *** **** ***" I chuckle.

"Thanks it's getting late here but i'll talk to you tomorrow?"

" Yeah, Goodnight John!"

"Goodnight Ida."

The discord noise for someone left rung through the headphones. I slowly set them down on the bed and turned back towards wilbur. He was laying on the gray, plaid bed sheets scrolling through his phone.

"Hey Will, I'm quite tired. I'm going to head to the guest bedroom and try to sleep." I got a nod and a mumble. I excused myself from his room and wanted down the halls. I've been to Wills house a few times so I knew where the guest room was. I shut the door behind me and plopped onto the bed letting out a small sigh. It was great seeing my friends today, even greater that I got to talk to John again. I was so exhausted I just pulled the covers over me, not worrying about my phone or hygiene. I drifted off into dreamless sleep.

~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~

HI friends, hope you're enjoying the story!! Please don't be silent readers, please comment and vote. Also my friend is trying to find this so L if you're seeing this. It's a joke book :D. Anyway i'll try to update at least once everyday. But i'm going away soon for christmas so i'll probably have to stop for awhile. Anyway make sure to drink some water and eat some food!!