Request For @ClassyHuman35

Warning: There is some steaminess in here :)

Me and my Miyagi-Do friends, walked over to the Miyagi-Do dojo in order to eat the food that we had just bought after school. After the huge school fight, the whole entire dojo has been spending more and more time together because we trusted eachother with all of the feelings that we were letting run wild during our conversations.

We walked to the back of the dojo, and took a seat on one of the pathways that lined the small pond.

We were having our usual conversations until all of a sudden we heard a noise coming our way. When I turned my head to see who it was I saw my boyfriend Robby standing near the back door giving me and the rest of the people here a death glare. "Hi Robby." I said friendly hoping that his sour attitude would change. Without saying anything to me, he grabbed my arm gently yet possesively in order to walk me to somewhere where there wasn't anyone around.

Once he found a spot he asked me "What do you think you are doing hanging out with them?" in an angry tone. "I was just hanging out with them." I responded confused as to why he would ask me why I would hang out with my friends. "Why bother hanging out with them when you know that they don't care about you?" Robby said looking at me with fire in his eyes. "Baby, I know that you joined Cobra Kai, but that doesn't mean that the members of Miyagi-Do are bad people." I responded and before Robby said another word, he pushed me against the wall and pressed his lips into mine with extra passion.

I could feel his energy flowing through my body the whole entire time and it felt absolutely amazing. His hands rapidly flew through my hair occasionally pulling a little bit causing me to flinch a little bit.

After what seemed like forever, I pushed him off of me and he looked at me with a bit of a blush on his face and he rubbed the back of his head at the same time. "How about we get out of here?" Robby questioned and the two of us made our way away from Miyagi-Do and to a car that was parked in the driveway.

Lets just say, the rest of the day went pretty well.

I hope that you guys like this!