What Your Prom With Miguel Would Look Like

This is the dress that you would wear:

His Reaction When He First Laid His Eyes On You: When you walked out of your room and made your way to Miguel who was sitting in yourl living room he went absolutely speechless when he saw you

His Reaction When He First Laid His Eyes On You: When you walked out of your room and made your way to Miguel who was sitting in yourl living room he went absolutely speechless when he saw you. I don't think that it was possible for him to even say a word because he just sat there in shock as he looked at his beautiful date.  When he collected himself though, he walked over to you and gave you a hug while he continued to smile at you as he finally said "You look absolutely stunning."

The Car That He Picked You Up In: Johnny had offered to Miguel that he could use his car in order to seem like a total badass when he pulled up to prom. Not going to lie, you thought that it was pretty cool.

W

W

hen Happened Throughout The Night: The two of you got out of the car and made your way to the doors that would open up to reveal the prom that was going on inside. Both of you danced and had fun throughout the night losing track of time. That was until a slow song started to play, the second that the two of you heard that song start playing you both acted a little nervous because neither one of you had ever slow danced before. Miguel made the first move and offered you his hand so that the two of you could dance. You rested your head on his shoulder and the two of you just stayed there enjoying eachothers company as you swayed along to the music. It definately was one of the best days of your life so far.