Request By @Wish-I-Were-Alice

You step to the mat at the All-Valley Karate Championships getting ready to square off against Hawk who was in Cobra Kai, a.k.a your dojos rival.

You had joined Miyagi-do because you thought that they were too agressive and rough.

Hawk gave me this smirk thinking that he could beat you easily but you knew that he was heavily underestimating your capabilities.

"You're going down Y/n, Miyagi-do is nothing compared to Cobra Kai!" Hawk yelled at you tyring to get into your head.

You rolled your eyes and only made one remark to your opponant "We'll see about that!"

The referee signaled to the two of you to start and immediantly Hawk punched you in the face causing you to stumble back a little bit.

You shook it off though and hit back this time scoring the point.

The two of you continued to fight the whole time until all of a sudden both of you only needed one more point to win.

Both of you ran at eachother until BAM you hit him square in the chest causing him to stumble back and fall on the mat in defeat.

Cheers erupted from the crowd and you were greeted by the other members of Miyagi-do that were waiting to fight next.

"Great job Y/n!" Robby exclaimed while giving you a high five.

You noticed Robby's face stiffen right as you felt a tap on your right shoulder.

Turning around you locked eyes with Hawk who was smirking at you but this time it didn't look as fiendish.

"What do you want?" you asked kind of sassily.

"I just wanted to ask you if you maybe wanted to go out some time." he said as his smile started to fall from his face due to his anxious state.

You stood there for a second as your mouth dropped in shock staring at Hawk.

"Did a Cobra Kai member really just ask me a Miyagi-do member on a date?" you said while smiling at him.

"I know it's crazy that I am asking you this but I think you are gorgeous." he said as a blush formed on your cheeks.

"I'll go out with you." You said and you placed a small kiss on his cheek before he turned and walked away back to his group of Cobras.

"Did I really just watch that?" Robby asked in confusion as he stood behind you the whole entire time.

"Yep!" you said as you jumped up and down in excitement for your date.

I hope that you liked this a lot! I know it took me a little bit but I should have more time to write this week because I am on thanksgiving break! Like always thank you for reading my story it means the world to me!