Chapter Fifty Seven

Staying standing seemed like a pretty unreasonable request especially a couple minutes in when I was beginning to feel like my legs were made of jelly and the slightest movement might just cause them to turn to liquid beneath me.

I had my hand pressed against the frame of the door trying my best to make any sound other than something suggestive while he slowly drew me inside his mouth and I my legs trembled, my grip on the frame tightening awkwardly while I did my best not to slide down the door.

"This is a really bad idea..." I croaked out, my face burning hot enough to start a wild fire as the warmth of his mouth enveloped me and I gasped loudly into the room.

He didn't reply, not that he could have, just looking down at his form and the way his eyes briefly looked up to meet mine, their feline, inhuman quality too strong to ignore, I felt a sizzle of pleasure run down my chest and shut my eyes tight.

Kerberos was growling, growling or purring I couldn't tell what the difference was anymore but the sound of it wasn't as reaching as the feel of it on me, the vibrations were too much for me and I cried out desperately trying not to fall sideways as my knees tried to buckle beneath me.

If I moved too quickly would those gleaming, razer sharp teeth nick me, or even worse? That question should have been enough to frighten me but instead it just raised my awareness that amidst the heat and his rough, wet tongue, I could just barely feel his teeth. Not hurting me, barely touching me at all, but that awareness of the danger there made me feel even more sensitive. I wanted to shoot right there in all the ecstasy I was prepared to feel for this lifetime.

I tried to move my hips but his grasp on me was strong enough that I still ended up pressed against the door and the glare in his eyes threatened to pull away from me. 

His tongue ran along the length of it and I cried out, covering my mouth with my hands as tried to stifle the noises I was making. I was having trouble remembering why the hell I had been avoiding this, where we were, or even what day it was.

Quickly everything else that existed and technically mattered was falling away around us and it was just us two and the increasing heat that was threatening to burn me alive. My cock was wrapped in the centre of this blistering heat, it threatened to tip me overboard and I knew that it would be impossible to pull myself away if I wanted to. His tongue was like warm, wet sandpaper, it felt like it should have been incredibly painful and instead I was drowning in pleasure trying desperately not to cry out even louder and collapse. It was barely a minute and I wanted to come so badly it was almost painful coming so close and yet just about not reaching that point and Ker's eyes on me, the way he was watching me, it wasn't helping at all.

I shut my eyes again and tried to retain my grasp on the world again, tried place myself back on the ground, remember where I was and what this meant. I was getting so close, I knew it was just a breath away, I was going to climax, I was trying not to but there was no way. My face burned along with the rest of my body. But just as I was drawing quickly slipped away when he pulled me out of his mouth and growled loudly enough that my stomach flipped in my chest. I flattened my hands against the door looked down with wide eyes.

His eyes were dark, something floating in them that cemented his hold on me and I felt frozen staring back at him. "Wait." He demanded.

I knew what he wanted but I wasn't sure I could. My eyes felt wet as I closed them once more, digging my feet into the carpet, trying to ignore the buzz of pleasure running through me and how damn cold it was outside his mouth.

I bit my lip and bore with it and I was rewarded when he pulled me back into his mouth. I sighed in relief and pleasure as that warmth once more enveloped me, his mouth was hot around me, massaging me, I wanted him to move faster but I knew him well enough at this point that I was convinced he would pull away the moment I tried.