Escaping

Tris POV
Right now me and my best friend Zoey are running for our lives there is a crazy hunter trying to kill our pack. I'm not scared because nothing scares me. I am strong and this is just another bump in the road. Me and zoey need to find my aunt she is a warewolf but found love for a human. I know disgusting. Basically we need to find her house so she can help us find a place to live.

We reach almost the edge of the forest and turn back into our human form. We look horrible. Zoey likes to run away a lot she was intrigued by the human world so she brought us "hip" close to change into.

"Here wear this" zoey says handing me some undergarments and a white spaghetti strapped tang top and some denim tightish overalls that are shorts.

When we are ready we step out of the woods and into the real world. I have been here before when zoey tried to make me go to parties with her. Humans are crazy. Zoey told me she knows where Tori lives so we are walking there now a few boys have been sticking there heads out of cars and whistling at us. We ignore them and keep on walking.

"Stop. We are here" zoey tells me. We are at a big house that is all white and looks like it was made for a queen. We walk up the steps and ring the doorbell. When aunt tori opens the door and sees us worry and concern is clear on her face.

"Hi tori" I say say trying to act casual and as if this isn't weird of us to visit her. She ushers us into her house and closes the door, she walks us to her couch and we sit down. She gives us a look as if saying ' what are you doing here!'

"We need a place to stay a hunter killed a lot of us and we are lucky to escape we just need your help." I say to her with pleading eyes.

" actually you need her help. I'm sorry tris but I can't stay. Ben survived and im going with him we are going to be safe trust me." zoey says with a sigh then she opens her arms as if asking for a hug. I hug her and start to feel really sad this is like, totally depressing my best friend is leaving me. " I have to go now I'm sorry tris im gonna miss you so much but I promise we are gonna see each other again."

We stand up and I feel a tear slip out my eye I walk her to the door and hug her one more time. " I'm gonna miss you so much. What am I gonna do without my best friend." I say sadness slipping into my voice.

" You will be fine you have a great personality and your beautiful you will get way more friends trust me me" she says to me. with that she is gone and the door is closed. I sit back down on the couch with aunt tori.

"Can I live here?" I ask her
She gives me a sad look and I already know the answer.

"You cannot live here but you can live with one of my students her family actually wants to adopt a girl around your age." Tori tells me.

"Student? Your a teacher know ?" I ask in disbelief.

"Well not exactly more like a head master!" She says getting all excited.

" That's great! But when can I be adopted?" I ask

" Uhhh....right now I guess you don't really need to pack anything and no one knows who you are there won't be any paper work.... How about we drive to her house now."

"Sure lets go" I say excited. I think I like being human it's so calming. we step outside and my thoughts are interrupted when some one crashes there car into a pole! What the heck why would they do that! Tori starts walking to her car like nothing happened. The driver gets out the car and starts swearing like crazy. I just follow Tori to her car and we drive off to my new home.

Authors note:
Hi I hope u enjoyed my first chapter I am going to try and update every single day and I'll probably do more then one chapter a day. Also leave comments with ideas or just anything you want to add.
•••• Aaliyah••••