Fourtris

Tris POV

"What if I like you too" he says while looking straight into my eyes.

Then he kisses me. And I kiss back we stay like that for a few more seconds till he pulls back "tris will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me.

"Yes" I say smiling we are both smiling now. Then I hear clapping we turn our heads and all our friends are just clapping or wiping fake tears.

"Zeke you heard that? our boy is growing up" Uriah says.

"I know. I'm so proud. " Zeke says.

"I knew you two would make the perfect couple. I mean the two most popular people in school dating!!" Squeals Christina while coming over and hugging me. Then all the girls come and hug me. Even Lynn. The boys are just amazed at the fact that four actually asked someone out. We all go inside and get our pjs on then we all fall asleep. Me and four on the couch. Christina and will on the other couch. Lynn in the chair. Zeke, Shauna, Uriah, and Marlene on the floor.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up with a arm draped around my waist. I look around and see our friends in the same place as when I went to sleep. I turn myself around so that im facing four and he is just staring at me.

"Stalk much?" I ask smiling

"Your just so beautiful" he says while giving me a peck on the lips. I smile at him.

"Hey you wanna wake them up" I ask with a devilish smile. he smiles and nods. We get up quietly and walk to the kitchen. We fill up four big cups of cold water. When we walk back into the living room I tell him I will take Uriah,Marlene,Zeke, and Shauna. While he pours two on Christina and will, and one on Lynn. They all jump up and the girls and Uriah start to freak out while the boys are just death glaring at us. We laugh and run upstairs while Zeke and Will chase us.

"In here" I whisper while pulling four into one of the closets. When he opens his mouth to say something I quickly put my finger over his lips and point to the door. Then the knob twists and the door is thrown open.

"Found you" will says while throwing me over his shoulder.

"Ahhh! Willll what about four" i screech.

"Yah you really think I can carry him over my shoulder. " He asks while walking down the stairs.

"Yah guess not" I say laughing a little.

"And I bet it was your idea too" he says while going into our yard.

"Maybe... Your gonna throw me into the pool aren't you?"

"Yup" and with that im in the pool. When I come back up four is standing right there with his hand out.

"Yah shouldn't of done that" I say while taking his hand and pulling him into the pool. When he comes up he grabs me by the waist and lifts me so that I'm taller then him. Then I lean my head down and kiss him. I pull apart when I hear a click. I turn my head and see Christina took a picture.

"I need to start taking pictures of your relationship so that you two will win prom king and queen." She says in a duhh voice. I roll my eyes and me and four get out of the pool.

"What do you guys wanna do today? " I ask.

"Ohhhh can we go to a club" Lynn says

We all reply with sures. And Christina drags us all up stairs to get ready. Oh boy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Authors note:
So sorry I didn't update yesterday I was kinda busy but because of that today I'm going to do more then one update today.
~Aaliyah