Still camping

PLEASE READ: one of my closest friends metal_cupcakes wrote this chapter and she might be writing more chapters too. Vote if you like it and please read her story too. Comment if you like the idea of her cowriting this story.

Fours POV

I walk back to the tent a new weight on my shoulders. The air seemed to get colder and the leaves under my feet crunched as I walked to our tent. Outside bugs buzzed everywhere. I reach our tent and unzip the side slowly, making sure not to wake Tris. When I look inside Tris is still sleeping quietly. I slip in and get under my blankets. I try to sleep but all I can think about is Tris' safety.

{morning}
The sun is shining on my eyelids, forcing me to blink awake. I rub my eyelids and stretch. Outside there is soft chatter. I look next to me. Tris is gone. My stomach turns into a knot. I unzip the tent and run outside right to where the talking is. Around the camp fire, Tris is sitting with Uriah cooking something that smells good. My stomach rumbles. I run over to Tris and a weight seems to lift of my shoulders.
"Are you okay?" I say quietly in a nervous tone.
"I'm fine, why?" Tris looks into my eyes, looking for what's troubling me. I shake me head and kiss her on the cheek.
"It's nothing."
She nods, but I can tell she still isn't convinced. Uriah turns around from his grill. His apron says "Kiss the cook" In bright pink letters. In his hand he has a plateful of bacon. I stare at it hungrily.
"You want some?" Uriah picks up a piece and sticks it right under my nose.
"Thanks-" I go to grab it, but Uriah pulls it back.
"I'll give you a piece, if you give me a pony ride." His face is totally serious.

"Are you kidding me? What does a guy got to do to get some breakfast?!?!"

"A pony ride," Uriah replies as if totally obvious.

I roll my eyes and transform into a wolf. Uriah smiles devilishly and hops on my back. I start to run around the camp in circles as Uriah screams in joy. At one point I think I heard him say "I'm so fancy". Once I felt that Uriah was having too much fun, I skidded to a stop. Uriah was flung of my back and tumbled into the dirt. Behind me I could hear Tris cracking up. I laughed as I turned back into human form and Uriah got up, a disappointed look on his face.
"Fine you win," he says in an annoyed tone throwing me one piece of bacon.

"That's it?" I cry back.

"Yeah it is. You suck at pony rides." He brushes off some dirt on his shoulder. I sit back down next to Tris who has a worried look.

"Is everything ok?" I say in a hushed tone. Tris looks at the ground.

"Can I talk to you in the tent?"
I nod. We walk to our tent and step in.

"Last night I had this really bad dream, and I guess it's just rubbing of on me today."
My hands get clammy.

"What was the dream about?"
Tris scratches her neck.
"Well it was dark and outside the tent some people were talking about kidnapping me, and then another voice said something vetoing their idea. I don't know,"

My eyes went wide. Tris looked over at me. I made a normal expression, trying to hide the fact that is wasn't a dream. I hug her and give her a kiss. We walk out the tent back to where everyone was chatting. I don't know how long I can keep this up.