I might be in love with you

Fours POV

I just tackled and punched Ashton in the face. I don't know what's wrong with me. I bet Tris is never going to like me again.She will probably fall for Ashton and his green eyes and blonde hair and his overly cologned self. Seriously he always smells like cologne like I bet he sprays it on himself every 5 minutes. Right now I'm just wondering around the woods. I turn myself into wolf form and it feels kinda weird but in a good way because I haven't transformed since I told tris.

While I'm walking I smell something familiar. It's tris. I follow her scent deeper into the woods and I see Ashton sitting her down on a log. He starts talking to her. I feel my blood boiling and it takes all my effort to not growl at him. I get closer and hide behind a bush so I can hear there conversation.
He walks behind her and starts playing with her hair.

"You know tris I actually really like you. And I know you have feelings for me too." He says.

"Well....maybe." She says hesitantly. Well that hurt.

"Tris I think I might be in love with you." he says still playing with her hair. He squats down so that there cheeks are almost touching.

"Ash I don't know what to say" she says shocked. She has mixed emotions on her face. " We just met are you sure you are in love with me. I mean love is a strong word. And I mean it's not like I don't enjoy your company. I find you very appealing actually." She rambles on but he cuts her off. With a small chuckle.

"Tris don't worry I have the perfect way that we can be together forever. And hey.... you will look even sexier as a vampire." Huh!?!? Ashton is a vampire!?!?He has a smile plastered on his face so that I can see his fangs. He is only inches away from her neck. I see her eyes go wide but before she even has the chance to try and save herself I dive out of the bushes.

At the speed of lightning I jump over tris and tackle Ashton to the ground. He hisses at me and i growl at him I am about rips his head off until I hear tris' voice. "Don't four. He isn't worth it" I growl at him one more time before letting him free. He runs off.

I turn to tris and she has a sheepish smile on her face. I turn back into human form and hug her so tight. "I can't believe I almost lost you." i say into her hair. I'm surprised when she actually hugs back. When I pull away I break down into an apology.

"Tris I'm so so so so sorry. please take me back. And if you don't at least forgive me. I can't stand the feeling of you mad at me. I messed up big time and I was just so drunk. I don't know if you are going to forgive me but if you don't I want you to know that I-I might be in love with you. " I say. I search her face for a sign of anything.

"Well the last time I heard that it didn't go so well." She says with a sad smile. "but I will forgive you" she says smiling.

"Really!?!" I ask her with pure happiness in my voice.

"Really" she says giving me another hug. I lifts her up and spin her around we both laugh. When I set her down we were both laughing.

"Wait does this mean that you will be my girlfriend again?" I ask her.

"Yes" she says smiling. I cup her face with my hands and give her a kiss. I can feel the sparks flying and I missed this so much.