Vampires!?!?

Tris POV

Yesterday was fun. Everyone went home when it was around 9 o'clock. but now we have to go back to school. I'm just happy that it's Friday. I'm really happy that Christina is my sister. It's like we are having a sleepover everyday!

One thing from last night that sticks out if the fact that four is a warewolf!!! And the fact that I like him. I used to have a boyfriend when I was in my pack. But I don't know if he's even alive anymore.

But the thing is four is a player. I mean he is a good guy and he's nice and funny and cute and..... Actually let me stop myself. Maybe me and four could be together but there's no way I'm making the first move.

I need to get up now and get ready. Right as I'm thinking this Christina knocks on the door and sticks her head into the room. " Hey girly wake up we need to get ready and I'm picking out your out fit for you!!!!" She squeals. She enters my room and go to my closet. I sit up in my bed and wait for her. She is already ready for school. She's wearing a teal skater skirt and a white tang top that is tucked into her skirt.

"Here wear this" she says while handing me an outfit it's white short shorts with little rips at the bottom and a long sleeve shirt with an elephant on it. It's a really nice out fit.

I take a quick shower and put on the outfit. When I walk out Christina points back to the bathroom and pushes me. Then she brings out a stool and points for me to sit on it. I do and then give her a questioning look.

"I'm gonna do you hair and makeup duhhh" she says while taking out her hair and makeup stuff.

"Ok but very little makeup" I say while pointing a finger at her.

"Fine" she says with a sigh.

She straightens my hairs then curls it into spiral waves. Then she puts on some light pink lip stick and mascara. I thank her and we head to school after eating breakfast. I ask Christina if I can ride my motorcycle today. She says it's fine.

When I hop on I love the rush I get. I waited for Christina to pull out and waited a few minutes because I knew I was gonna speed all the way to school. I start the engine and ride off. I'm going really fast and im lucky that there are no cops around. When I pull into the school everyone is staring at me. I pull my helmet of and whip my hair like they do on the movies. I feel so badass!!!

When I walk into the school I see my gang waiting for me. But first I look back and give a little wave to the boys who are staring at me. When I turn back to my group they are all smirking at me. " BADASS" they all scream while giving me high fives. I laugh and they laugh too.

We all head to home room and are the loudest people there of course. Then a girl walks over and I can tell she is new.

She looks like a slut.

She is wearing red shorts that look like they are giving her a massive wedgie because there all the way up her ass. She also is wearing a tight tang top that has slits on the sides. Wow our school will literally let you wear anything.

"Hey my name is Nita you must me four" she says all flirty and twisting her hair. All of us girls scoff at the same time and roll out eyes. Then we a look at each other and laugh. Nita rolls her eyes at us. " What jealous" she asks while flipping her hair.

"As if" I say all the girls nod there heads.

" so.... You can leave now " Lynn says while shooing her with her hand.

" Well why don't you ask the boys if they want me to leave. " She says smirking.

We all turn our attention to the boys and see them in a trance just staring at her!! I mean none of them are my boyfriends but I can tell the girls except Lynn are feeling pretty pissed.

The bell rings and the girls expect me and Lynn run of to gym. Me and her bitch slap all the boys and then we stride out and follow the girls. When we get to gym we change into are gym clothes while Christina, Marlene, and Shauna put on strong faces and we walk back out and into the gym.

We sit down on the bleachers instead of the floor with the guys. Four comes over to us and sits down. " Hey ummmm..... The boys want to know if your mad at them. " He says scratching the back of his neck.

"Does it look like we are mad!?!?" Marlene asks a little annoyed.

"Yah good point so are you going to forgive them or...."

"We will forgive them when they go out of there way to apologize. " Shauna says. He just nods and goes back to the floor to talk to the boys.

I don't know what it is but I get a weird feeling when I'm around Nita...and it's not a good one. She smells weird too.

"Does Nita seem a little off to you guys?" I ask

"If by off you mean a slutty evil boyfriend stealing bitch then yah. " Christina grumbles.

"I got to use the bathroom I will be right back. " I say heading to the bathroom. After I take a waz I hear someone enter the bathroom and I feel the same weird feeling I stand on the toilet seat and slowly lift my head over the stall. I see Nita looking at herself in the mirror. Typical.

But then she transforms into an old old old women who looks like she is on the edge of death. Then she whispers some wired words and she is back to her young looking self.

WHAT THE FUDGE JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!

She fluffs her hair and walks out the bathroom. I jump down and exit the stall. Then I stand in the spot she was previously in. I quickly exit the bathroom and run into gym luckily class hasn't started yet. I walk over to the boys. " Can I borrow four for a quick second?" I ask innocently.

"Can you get our girls friends back?" Will asks smiling.

"Yah. no... you did that on your own." I say while dragging four away.

When we go into the hallway he says "what is it?"

"It's Nita" I say with my hands on my hips.

"What jealous that she just might be taking you spot as prettiest girl in the school" he asks smugly.

" No!!!! But she isn't a human. " I say in a whisper yell.

"What do you mean and why are you whispering" he asks.

I role my eyes and use the same whisper yell voice, " she is a vampire."

He stares at me with wide eyes.