Well

Not Edited😁

Tris' POV

We all huddle around Lynn. Her chest is moving up and down at a good pace now.

"Lynn?" Shauna asks.

"Uriah Pedrad I swear. Your sooo dead" Lynn says quietly but you can hear the aggression in her voice.

"Lynn!!!!!" We all scream giving her the biggest group hug even though we're all crushing her since she is still on the ground.

"I legit just died. Can you please get of me" Lynn groans.

"Oh yah uh srry" we all murmur.

"Well....." Christina says.

"DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT?!?!? ETHEIR IM GOING MORE CRAZY THEN I ALREADY WAS. OR A FREAKING ANGEL JUST SAVED ALL OF US!" Uriah's says popping up and making wild hand gestures.

I stand up too and soon everyone else does too... But Lynn she had rolled into her stomach and closed her eyes I don't know if she is sleeping or just didn't like the sun in her face.

"Yah but you heard what she said...she's gonna come back." I say.

"And that's a bad thing why?" Zeke asks.

"Because shes gonna come back and follow us everywhere and ruin our lives with her weird magic stuff" I say exasperated.

"It's still cool" uriah mumbles.

"Just please..... Shut up." Christina says.

"Well I think it would be nice if she came back we could add her to the group and...." Will trails of when he sees the look on Christina's face.

"Well I didn't like the way you were looking at her. ALL of you" Christina says pointing to the boys.

"What are you talking about?" All the boys (discludin Jason) say at the same time in high pitch voices so we know they are lying. Us girls just shake our heads and roll our eyes.

"Can we go back to the beach house?" Lynn groans from the floor.

"Yah lets go" four says everyone starts to walk away and back towards the campsite.

"WAIT!!! Someone has to carry me." Lynn says rolling onto her back and lifting her legs and arms into the air.

Zeke and four go since they are the strongest. Zeke gets her feet and four gets her arms as we start to walk back.

Time skip••

Fours POV

We made it back to the van and drive all the way to the beach house. I'm happy we don't have school but I almost miss it. Almost.

When we get to the beach house we all relax on the coach and call it a day. We kicked Jason out cause he was just to....aggie.

We made some popcorn and we're all just sitting on the floor or couches. Me and tris got our own couch. We are both laying down on our sides and she is in front of me and were both facing the tv. Uriahs skipping through the lame channels groaning when he sees that the next show is as lame as the one before it. He finally settles on a movie that's a comedy and he said it has to be good because Kevin Hart is in it.

"What are we gonna do tomorrow?" Marlene asks.

"How about we go to the club get are clubbing on" Christina says doing weird 'gansta' looking hand movements.

"Yah that sounds like fun cause this trip is starting to get lame." I say and everyone nods.

"Well then it's settled were gonna go to the club tomorrow."

Authors note

Sorry this is not edited and really short. Also sorry for taking so long to update.

~Aaliyah