Clubbing

Not edited😬

Tris' POV

We are all getting ready for the club and since we are in Mexico the clubs will be very lively. I'm actually really excited. The boys are already ready so they are watching tv waiting for us.

Christina brought an outfit for all of us because she said we couldn't handle it. I don't even know. Christina gets all the girls ready separately and she is doing me last and then herself. Lynn is first so Christina drags her into the bathroom. While the rest of us sit on the bed and talk. While we were waiting we heard a bang and a scream but I guess that's what happens when you try and make Lynn look girly.

When she walks out her black hair is curled at the tips and she is wearing a black skater dress that is strapless and lacy at the top. When Christina comes out she is panting and sweating. While Lynn just look super annoyed. Christina points at Marlene and beckons her to come with her hand because she is still catching her breathe.

When Marlene is done she is wearing a bright pink tight skirt and a black crop to that has sparkles on it. When she comes out she does a little twirl.

Next is Shauna. When she comes out she has on tight tan pants with cut outs on the sides and a tight light green strapless top.

Now it's my turn. When she brings me in she hands me an outfit and tells me to change behind the panel. I go behind and put on the clothes when I walk out and look in the mirror I have on gold sparkley tight short shorts and a black tight strapless crop top. She also gave me a pair of black heels.

"OMG i love it!!" I scream while hugging her.

"I knew you would now sit so I can add a little makeup." She says. I sit down and let her work her magic. She added lip gloss and a little eyeliner. Not a lot of makeup which is a good thing. She also did my hair into beach waves.
When I walk out the girls give me compliments and then we wait for Christina. When she walks out she is wearing a white short dress with slits in the back. When we walk down all the boys mouthes dropped to the floor. After the boys snap out of there daze they start saying a bunch of crazy stuff at the same time that consists of "no...no way" and "you cannot leave the house like that" stuff like that. While they continue to rant we just roll our eyes and walk to the van. They follow behind us. Zeke is driving and me and four are in the back.

"You look nice." I say while leaning my head on his chest.

"You look beyond nice. So remember if someone tries to steal you from me just scream and I'll be able to here it from miles away." He says while kissing the top of my head.

I laughs a little and shake my head. "ok" I say while tilting my head up and giving four a passionate kiss.

Once we reach the club the music is blasting like crazy and there are drunk people wandering around. When we walk inside its even crazier. There are people dancing on tables and doing body shots and just a bunch of drunk people going crazy.

"I have found my kind!" Uriah screams while running into the craziness with Marlene trying to follow him. I think we need to stay with our boyfriends and girlfriends or else we will honestly get lost. All the couples go there separate ways and Lynn goes to hang with a group of boys who look like they are real partyers. If that's a word.

Me and four head to the bar and take a bunch of shots. I start to feel drunk after a while and I can see that four is the same way.

Fours POV

Me and tris are soooo drunk. All my thoughts are like a bowl of mashed potatoes. I don't even know when we started to dance but I guess we did. Tris is dancing on me and we're having a good time.

Before I even know what's happening tris is being lifted off her feat and being held in the air by a bunch of guys.

I think I hear her say a weeeee like she was a little kid on a ride. They set her down in the middle of there circle and I feel my feet bring me towards them. One of them twirls her and gives her kiss on the cheek. This makes me walk even faster. Then another boy goes to middle of the circle and locks arms with her and they spin in circles. The whole time tris is just laughing and dancing with each of the boys. All of them look about our age and most of them look like they are from the island.

Jealousy takes over me and I break the circle apart and grab tris by the waist and pull her over my shoulder she just screeches and laughs. The other boys complain but I ignore them and I walk her back to the van stumbling on my feet and im amazed that I didn't drop her or trip over my own feet. When we reach the van I open the door and lay Tris down in the backseat. I realize how tired I am so I lay down next to her let the sleep take over dreading the major hangover im going go have when I wake up.