Tyouts and a Broken Nose

Uriah's POV ( 😏 because he bæ )

Yus!!!! Tryouts. The best part about this is getting to watch the cheerleaders tryout. I can't wait to watch Marlene's tryout routine.

Me and the boys get onto the field where coach Amar is. I hate that he is the the coach. He gets on my nerves with all his yelling.

"Ok Four, Zeke, Uriah, Peter, and Eric!!!!!You have a automatic spot on the team!! So stay in the field while I test out these newbies!!! The rest of you line up!!!!" Why must he scream so so so much.

"You guys wanna watch cheer tryouts?" Zeke asks.

"Hell yah!" We all scream. The tryouts take place right in the middle of the field. We get a good spot and sit in the grass. Peter and Eric are here too but across from us. Like the stupid perverts they stare at all the girls and lick their lips. They take the enjoyment out of this. Weirdos.

When it's Marlene's turn she does really good and I know for a fact that she will make the team. When she is done I clap super loud and wink at her. She smiles and blows me a kiss. Oh tris is up next.

Tris POV
It's my turn to do my tryout routine. I start with 3 back bends that go into back flips and then one front flip with no hands. Then I do 5 cartwheels and a split. ( AN//sorry I don't know gymnastics 😂 )

When I am down everyone is staring in awe. I giggle a little and do a little courtesy. And walk back to my friends who congratulate me as well. "Ok girls the list will be up tomorrow" Mrs.Roberts says.

We all nod and me and the girls are in mid conversation when Ashton comes out of nowhere and lifts me up and spins me around. The girls giggled and walked away probably to just watch from a farther distance. When he stops spinning he doesn't put me down. "I made the football team!!! And j saw you tryout it was perfect you will definitely be on the team." He says smiling.

"Thanks" I say smiling too. "Uh you can put me down now." I say laughing a little. He sets me down and scratches the back of his neck.

"Sorry" he says nervously.

"It's ok" I say smiling. He looks into my eyes and I look into his he starts to lean in and I think he is about to kiss me.

But the next thing I know he is on the floor with a four over him. Four punches him in the face. Hard. Four stands up with anger and jealousy clear on his face. It almost scared me to see him like this. When looks at my face his instantly softens. "Why would you do that" I ask him.

"I'm-im-im sorry Tris" he says It looks like he might cry. He runs off.

I look down and see Ashton in the floor in pain with a super bloody noes.

AN// sorry that is such a short chapter I will most likely post another chapter today.

~Aaliyah