Chapter FOUR

Axle Paxton

After twelve laps around the track, two races later , I discover that once again, I've been hustled..

She's fucking good..
Too good..

"C'mon Axle, I thought puppy's were supposed to like chasing pussy.. Don't you want to eat me?" She giggles again, sitting up on her knees before the screen competitively..

"Fuck, yeah I fucking want to.." Pushing up from my elbows to match her focus as we button mash our way through the final laps..

When my car crosses the finish line a fraction of a second before hers, giving me the win, I let out a whoop of victory.. "FUCK YES!"
I drop the controller, turning to her with a hungry gaze.. "I win.. Here kitty kitty.." I coo playfully and she snickers..

"Take off your shirt." She orders firmly as she rises to her feet..
She is harshly delicate.. Boldly shy..
Savage and soft, sharpened glass and warm honey..

An intoxicating mix of innocent and devilish.. "I want to see what's underneath." she adds with a powdered sugar softness..

On my knees on the floor before her, without even thinking, I begin to undress, reaching over my head to remove my t-shirt.. "Whatever this is Peaches.. Its fucking hot.." I look up at her.. "Tell me what to do.. I wanna know what you want, Princess.."

She smiles tip-toeing over to where I wait for her, kneeling down right in front of me, shocking me with her electric fingertips as she reaches out to trace the tattooed gaelic and nose patterns that mark my forearms.. "I want to kiss you, Axle."

"Then kiss me, Avalon." Her silvery stare falls to my lips as she leans closer, so close I could breathe her in, take a hit of the drug that she is, become addicted and waste myself..

Her eyes drift closed, then so do mine..

Damn..

I can taste a burst of colours on her tongue, pink sweet and spicy like cinnamon taffy, red like apples and wine, and sunset gold made of lemons and limes.. She gives me a full blown synaesthesia attack..

"Mmmm.." She moans into my mouth as my lips part, giving way to the stroke of her tongue..

Every flavour of the rainbow explodes like a kaleidoscope of passion as my tongue meets hers, better than candy fruits.. Better than anything I've ever tasted... "Fuck.. Peaches... You're so fucking sweet.."

As we break apart her chest heaves and she licks her lips.. "I have something even sweeter for you, Puppy.."

She takes my hand and slips it beneath the soft lacy fabric of her dress encouraging my touch to trail slowly up her thighs, taunting me, pressing gently at my shoulder, cuing me to lean back..

So I do..

"Mm, Peach, I just wanna lick you all over.." I watch from my back, propped up on my elbows, as she works the buttons that run down the front of her floaty dress, letting it fall away to reveal her bare teardrop shaped breasts, two perfect small handfuls, just enough and not too much..

As my eyes travel even lower to her itty-bitty waist and ridged ribs, concern strikes me..

Fuck.. She's tiny..