Chapter FIVE

Avalon Walker

I kiss Axle with the kind of sweet passion he deserves for sharing his vulnerability with me.. Rewarding him with the lavishing of my tongue as he curls me closer, holding me so tenderly in his burly biceps..

The soft groan of pleasure that rumbles around his broad, muscular chest is just about the most erotic, delightful thing I've ever heard.. The needy, hungry sounds he makes turn me on, filling me with a blissful power.. To hear the effects I have over him, its magic.. Lusty, chemical, magic..

I suppose you could call me a control freak.. And you wouldn't be the first person to say so..

But it's who I am.. And up until recently, I'd fought against my nature when it came to sex.. Girls aren't supposed to be bossy in bed.. Or so I've been told..

But then I almost died on stage in the middle of a Pas De Deux, and now I kind of figure, fuck it.

Life feels much too short to spend it denying ourselves gratification..

Believe me, as somebody who lived on a crazy calorie counting diet most of my life, I really wish I'd eaten more cake..

Just like I wish I hadn't layed still, silent and unsatisfied after I lost my virginity to my college dance partner..

I wish I'd been bolder.. Said what I thought and did what I wanted..

"Please, Princess.. please.." He begs greedily, his grip on my hips growing more desperately feverish, his lips against mine as I taste the barley on his tongue..

"Please what, Puppy?.." I let go of the bunched fabric where I hold my dress and it drops away to gather around my ankles, to reveal my simple white high cut panties..

Letting my head fall back, his kisses soon find the soft, sensitive skin of my neck as I cling to his strong shoulders.. He growls, clearly fighting his urges, trying to control himself and struggling.. "Fuck-- Peaches-- lemme taste you, lemme lick you.. I'm so hungry I could eat you alive.. I'll do anything.. Anything.."

He pleads with me, so thirsty for even just a drop of my desire..

And I can't wait to have his delicious silky mouth on me, his hot tongue inside me.. "Mmm, it makes me so wet when you beg me like that, Puppy.. Mmm, and it's awfully hard to resist you.." I breathe, taking a few slinking steps backwards to sink down onto his sofa..

Axle watches me with the eyes of a starved wolf as I part my thighs ever so slowly, raising one knee to rest against the cushions beside me..

His Adam's apple bobs in his throat as he swallows hard and I can see the strain his hard cock puts on the zipper of his jeans.."I can beg.. I'll beg real good.." He steps forward, sinking to his knees on the floor before me, his honeycomb golden gaze glued to mine.. "Pretty please, Princess.. With Peaches on top.."

I giggle.. "Oh, you're such a good boy.."

Reaching down I begin to play with that damp patch of fabric that clings to my wetness, enjoying the way it feels to have him straining like a bull at a gate.. "Again, again!" I sing out excitedly with a little bounce..

Axle licks his lips, shifting about, squirming with anticipation.. "Please, Peaches, I'm fucking dying here.."

"Oh, so dramatic.." I chuckle..