Chapter SEVEN

Avalon Walker

His muscles swell and bugle beneath me as I greedily run my hands over his scorchingly hot body.. Axle is all hard angles, like solid steel wrapped in smooth tan skin.. Two toned tattoo's decorate his thick arms and I recognise most of the darker Gaelic symbols he wears, though there are other rune-like markings mixed in between that I have never seen before..

"You're so lovely, Puppy.. I want to play with my favourite new toy now, would you like that?" I whisper as I kiss along his shoulder to flick my tongue across that tempting ink..

Straddling his lap and grinding myself hard against his swollen stiffness has Axle's breath heaving in and out, huffing like a savage beast.. "Yes.. Yesss I'd fucking love that.."

God, I love how crazy I can make him..
I love that he is letting me, he was made for this.. For me..
"Mmm, such a good boy... There's just one little problem, silly Puppy.."

Axle gazes up at me, lids hooded with lust, his caramel coloured eyes like heated honey drift over my features as his hands smooth over my thighs.. He strains.. "Fuck.. Peaches.. I don't have a problem.."

I giggle.. "No Puppy, you're practically perfect!.. The problem is, you didn't actually find me, and I can't just reward failure.. So, to make it up to me, I'm gunna use you up, you're not going to touch me, and you're not going to cum until I tell you too.."

He groans.. "You're cruel.."

I giggle.. "You mean sadistic.. And yes, I am.. "

"Whatever you call it.. I fucking love it.." He grins..

"Then maybe you're a masochist.." I tease as I gently shove at his shoulders, pushing him back down to the mattress, still slowly writhing against his cock.. "Then you really would be perfect for me!"

"I want to know what that is, Princess, so I can be it.."

I smile at him.. He's so clever, the way he asks me for answers while avoiding direct questions.. "Well,let's find out.. Do you like this?.."

I reach out to pinch at one of his nipples, gently, not so much that it would hurt, just pressure, at the same time I press forward and softly lick at the other..

"Yea.." He breathes..

So I pinch a little harder, taking the sensation to a sting.. "What about this?"

He shivers.. "Yes.."

I dig my nails into his soft, pink flesh, pinching with a sharp twist, giving him a taste of pain.. "This?"

His every muscle tenses as he hisses a sigh of delight.. "Fuck yesss.."

"Hmmm.. I think you might be a kinky Puppy.." I giggle, leaning down to kiss him sweetly..

"I'm kinky for you, Princess Peach.." He strokes my skin ardently..

"You said something earlier.. That I should warn you if I was going to hit you--"

He blushes.. "Uhh-- I was-- kidding.."

"Do you want me to hit you, Axle? It's alright if you do, I'm not going to judge you.." I ask curiously..

He shifts nervously.. "I dunno.."

I take his wrists, pushing them to the mattress stopping him from touching me.. "Yes you do.. Tell me, sweet Puppy.."

His eyes search mine, I can see the vulnerability in them.. "Maybe.. Kinda.. I guess.. Yeah.. I-I want that.."

The pink of his cheeks as he squirms with embarrassment beneath me is enough to make me want to fuck him into mindlessness.. I can't get enough of his sweet side, forcing him to show those sensitive feelings I know he has buried beneath that masculine bravado.. "Okay, Puppy, that's okay.." I knead his chest gently.. "Thank you for sharing that with me.. It makes me feel special.. If you trust me, I promise, I can give you everything you want.. I can bring your fantasies to life, baby.."

"I do trust you.. And you are special, Avalon.. What you said.. About me feeling things-- I'm feeling em'.. Fuck me.." He sighs as I slide backwards from his hips, raking my fingernails down his abs and tugging at his boxers until his thick, delicious mickey springs free..

"Mmmm, good.. Good boy.." I coo affectionately..

His masculinity is perfection.. His cock, delectable.. Two perfect heated handfuls, I wrap all of my fingers around his steely girth and he groans.. "Ughhh.."

"Remember, don't cum without permission, or I'll have to punish you, and I don't want to do that, Puppy.."

He nods.. "Yes Princess, I remember.. I'll be a good boy, I swear.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 16th

Dear Axle

Two whole months without any news..

What has happened to you?

Am I supposed to let you go?

Am I supposed to continue searching for answers?

Do I give up?

Axle, I am lost.. How can it be that you are simply gone?

I have imagined the very worst, I have dreamed it over and over now..

Most nights I wake in a shock, soaked in sweat, fever ensuing nightmares..

The doctors keep saying the stress is a danger to my health and I write to you now from a hospital bed..

It is little dramatic if you ask me, but you know how my dad is, I don't have much choice, I couldn't leave the medical centre under S.W.A.T protection if I tried!

Axle.. I need you to write to me..

I need you to come home..

There is so much I need to tell you, so much you don't know..

Please.. Please find a way to contact me, write, call, put a message in a bottle,
ANYTHING!

Fretfully yours

Avalon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~