Chapter EIGHT

Axle Paxton

"Tell me how I make you feel, Axle?"

When Peaches drops to her knees beside the bed and begins sucking my cock like shes mad at it, I loose my fucking mind and everything goes a little fuzzy, it's hard to think let alone articulate anything..

"Fuck.. Ughh- Your tongue is like hot velvet, you make me feel crazy, Peaches.." I groan..

She sucks harder in response, so I force more words, careless, thoughtless words fall from my mouth..

"You make me feel like-- Ughh.. Mmm.. Like a good boy.. Your good boy.."

She hums a honeyed sound, releasing me with a loud pop.. "Mmmm.. Oh, Puppy.. You say all the right things.. You are such a good boy.." Her soft voice is smokey with desire as she rises to her feet, slipping out of her tiny little panties.. "It's almost a shame to shut you up like this.. Open your mouth.."

I yield to her and she pushes the sliky fabric of her panties into my mouth, making me taste her delicious syrupy lust on them as she climbs into the bed to glide herself over me, her slickness coats my shaft as her lower lips kiss the crown of my cock..

Denying me that sweet, tight sensation of entering her, she rides me pleasing herself and teasing me, she begins to pant and moan as she works her clit against the hardest part of me..

Shes so fucking wet, the place where our bodies meet is sickened in her peach-juice, it isn't long before the fervent friction of her cunt grinding on my cock has me buzzing, my body dangerously close to disobeying her rules.. "Immphh 'unna um!"

I grunt at her though the gag in my mouth..

"No! Bad dog!"

-SMACK-

"You cum when I say you can!"

A satisfied groan leaves my chest.. "Mmmmhh.."

Fuck.. It feels electric..

When her slap lands across my cheek, the sudden sting is enough to distract me, drawing me back from the edge..

Though she doesn't hit me hard, not at all.. Barely enough to leave a mark on my skin..

But, Avalon has left her mark everywhere else..

She is in my blood, surging through my veins, she is in my mind, reading my thoughts, teaching me new things about myself, and she is in my chest, dominating and dictating the beat of my heart..

I feel delirious under her commmand, the most erotic ecstasy imaginable..
In the span of a few hours, I have become obsessed and completely fucking possessed by her..

"Ohhh!! YESS AXLE, GOOD BOY!" I watch her tiny body convulse over me when she cums, crying out as her head falls back, her tits thrust forward and her hands griping at my things as she shudders and shakes though waves of pleasure..

I realise now nothing compares to Peaches.. And nothing ever will..

She tugs her knickers from my mouth.. "Who's my pretty little plaything?" She coos, still panting..

"Me, I'm your plaything, Peaches.."

"Yes you are.." Pride swells in my chest as she presses her lips to mine..

"Who's my, good Puppy?"

"I'm your puppy, I'm yours.. Fuck.." I echo her words so easily because they feel true.. Being owned by her turns me on so badly my voice sounds like a strange, strained growl to my own ears..

And even though Im desperate for release, the satisfaction of having her twitching body draped over mine as she pets my hair gently has me unable to move..

Its too fucking good..

"Axle.." She sighs with her cheek against my chest, her perfumed ruby locks like silk against my skin..

"Mmm.." I hum quietly..

"Hold me.." She whispers the words so softly I'm not sure I heard her right because for a second she sounds so fragile.. It sounds almost as if she is crying..

I wrap her in my arms, holding her with care.. "I didn't mean to upset you, Ava--"

She giggles with a little sniffle, lifting her head to smile at me with shiny eyes.. "I'm not upset, Axle.. Im happy.."

"Oh.." I reach up to wipe away her happy tears.. "Good.. You deserve to be happy, Peaches.. You deserve whatever it is you want.."

"Really?" She asks, batting her thick dark lashes..

I grin.. "Yeah, really, Princess.."

She squeals and jumps up to her feet, holding out her hand.. "Then I wanna dance!"

I take her hand.. "Uhh.. I don't really--"

She doesn't allow me to argue, pulling me to my feet she begins to sway and twirl gracefully, and with so much energy she practically emits a glow as she laughs and demands me to join her.. "Dance, Puppy, dance!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 19th

Dear Axle

I am pregnant..
There.. I have said it, and now you know.

This secret has been devouring me from the inside out, but I felt I had to keep it to myself you see, since it is a miracle I'd been afraid was too good to be true..

Because it should not be possible..

After all my body suffered, the starvation, the sickness, I was told years ago it would be unlikely, close to impossible I would ever conceive naturally..

Axle, I don't know how this happened, I swear it was not intended but, my sweet, I am not sorry.. I am only greatful for the gift you have given me..

Love..

You have taught me how to love, Axle..

I love our baby, as this tiny life we created grows in my belly I feel more love than ever before..

I want you to feel it Axle, this love I have found, it is incredible..

Please come home to us, please come back to your family, so that we can love you, the way you deserve..

With Love

Avalon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~