Chapter SIX

Axle Paxton

Cake and sprinkles, fruity meringue, sugar snaps and soda-pop..

These are just a few things that don't compare to the saccharine sweetness of Peaches' perfect pussy..

My cock aches everytime her lithe little body twists and bucks, every stilted sigh and gasping moan a breathy, praising melody, filling me with pride and desire..

And something more than that..

Reverence..

"Yess, mmm fuck me, don't be shy, use your fingers, Puppy.." She tosses her head back with an encouraging cry and I move quickly to fulfill her desires, sliding two fingers into her tight, wet heat.. Her muscles squeezing at my knuckles, her body hyper responsive to my touch..

She can only be a goddess, to make me feel this way.. To open my eyes to a sensation I never even knew I wanted..

I have spent so much time cultivating confidence and sexual bravado, because that was what all locker room banter had led me to believe women wanted..

In the movies, the bad boy always gets the girl and so that is exactly what I'd been..

But Avalon is different to the kinds of girls who would throw themselves at me back in high-school.. She always was..

There is a quietness to her confidence, a softness to her seriousness..

And only a divine heavenly creature like her could show me the light, breathing life into my soul the way she is..

Staring into those glowing metallic moons that are her eyes, I'm struck by an epiphany.. I don't need to be anything..

By taking control, she has given me directive and purpose, to serve and please her.. She has given me freedom.. And in that freedom, I feel limitless.. Like I have escaped all those things I am supposed to be, so that now, I just am..

Not thinking..
Only feeling..

Is that what she had meant when she'd told me I'd feel things?..

Because I am.. I'm feeling all kinds of things and I want to pour each and every one of those emotions into her as I feast on her forbidden fruits, licking, stroking, fingering, falling deeper into her sugarwater waves..

"Mmmm, ohhh, yesss, good boy, harder, mmm, more--" Her manicured nails scratch against my scalp sending shivers down my spine as she gips my hair, directing me with gentle authority towards what she wants..

"Hmmmff.. Yes, Princess.." I grunt obediently against her soft, soaked flesh, starved for her, like a river of raging need, I lap at her pussy, wild and animalistic and I feel the beginnings of her senses unravelling. One of her lean legs straightens over my shoulder as her every muscle becomes stiff and the breath in her lungs freezes..

For a single moment, suspended in time, everything is silent.. And then, everything is perfect as she exhales on a lusty moan, cumming in quivering contractions, coating my tongue in her syrupy sweetness.. "Oh! Oh! Im cumming Axle, mmm oh!"

As I move to draw back, keen to inspect the masterpiece of her climax, to see her sated, she fists a handful of my hair, pulling my face back into her.. "Naughty Puppy, I didn't say stop.." She scolds, in a way that is both playful and harsh all at once..