Chapter NINE

Avalon Walker

For somebody who claims not to dance, Axle has a surprising amount of rhythm..

Like giggling fools we dance around the bedroom until our skin is soaked in sweat, the sound of his rumbling laugh setting off the flutter in my belly as the heat of his naked body in my hands pushes me to the point of no return..

I need him..

Peeling his shirt from where it clings to my dewy skin, I reveal myself to him, drinking in the sight of his blown our pupils and ragged breath, I cross to the twin French-styled doors that open onto the small balcony, pushing them open to be greeted by the soothing, fresh night air..

My nipples respond instantly to the change in temperature, stiffening in the breeze as I step outside into the evening..
Its dark in the bedroom so nobody would notice us from the lit street below.. Even of they did, I don't particularly care..

I beckon him to join me with a crooked finger, licking my lips.. "C'mon, Puppy.."

He shakes his head, but the sinful smirk on his lips tells me that he is having as much fun as I am.. "You're bad.."

"What's the matter, are you shy, Puppy? Worried somebody will see us?" I tease, turning my back to him as I grip the cold wrought iron railing leaning forward and wriggling my ass from side to side..

He chuckles.. "Shy.. No.. I'm just trying to figure you out.. I thought you might be an angel but now.. "

"Now I'm the devil?" I chuckle as I peek over my shoulder at him with a flirty grin and a seductive wink.. "How about you forget about trying to figure me out, and instead you get over here and fuck me like the horny hound-dog you are?"

I've never seen a man move so fast, in a flash he is at my back, kissing and nipping at my neck as one of his hands winds around my stomach, pulling my hips back to rub his hardened cock against my ass..

"Fuck me.. You're beautiful, you're so fucking delicious, Peaches.. I wanna spread you open and bury myself deep.." He whispers a low husky growl in my ear as he takes himself in hand to press the crown of his cock to my soaked slit, drenching himself in my juices..

"Yes, Axle, Yes.. Keep talking.." I push back against him, getting off on his heated words as I take his shaft in so quickly and so deeply it almost hurts..

He streaches me to the fullest, reaching my most hidden pleasure points, setting alight the sparks that shoot straight to my clenching core..
He groans against the crook of my neck as my head tips and my back arches.. "Goddamn, you're pussy's so tight and wet.. I wanna know how soaked you can get, Princess.. I wonder if anyone has ever made you drip like this.." He slides himself deeper with each thrust, becoming more and more rhythmic, almost entrancing me with his pumping pace..

I squeeze my eyes closed to see the symphony of colours dance behind my eyelids.. "Ohhh.. Mmm.. Don't stop, you're gunna make me cum, Axle.. I want you to cum with me... Mmm..Yes.. Harder.." I grip the railing, pitching forward as he reaches down to hoist one of my knees up to the rail beside my hand..

"Fuck yeah.. I'm so fuckin' close, baby.." He huffs..

When I open my eyes again, I look straight down at a 5 story drop as I dangle dangerously over the balcony railing, that added element of danger, as he fucks me over the edge at my command, keeping me safe, it's enough to undo my senses..

I trust Axle.. Completely.. I know in that moment he'd never let me fall..
He'd never let anything bad happen to me..
He'd protect me..

And so I do fall.. I fall into a pit of volcanic lust as together Axle and I erupt as one, blinding lighting and liquid pleasure, our mingled, primal cries fading to echo in the cooling night air around us.. "Ohhhhh.."

When my body becomes boneless and my knees give way, neither of us speaks, to caught up in the way the magic weve just shared feels..
Axle catches me as my weight sags against him, scooping me up he carries me back to the bed where we lay, naked, entwined in the dark, stroking and petting each other until sleep takes us both away..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 1st

Dear Avalon

Forgive me, Princess..

We were forced to move our camp in a hurry a few months back and I guess there was a delay with the postal re-routing, I only received your letters this morning..

Peaches, today I am filled with a new kind of happiness..

I have been heartsick all this time, thinking you had forgotten all about me, that you didn't want to hear from me anymore and since I was scared shitless to have you confirm my fears, I took the cowardly tact of silence..

I am sorry..

I shouldn't have been so fast to doubt you.

I should have kept writing you.. I should have been more persistent and from this day on, I that is my commitment to you.

I will persistently be there for you and our baby, Avalon.. I am so fucking excited to share this with you, and I'm thankful to your father for keeping you safe, in hospital where you should be if you are unwell..

Please don't fight him, Ava.. Listen to him.. Protect our treasure until I can return to care for you and keep you safe myself..

That is all I want Peaches, you, our family, it is all I have ever wanted, I just didn't realise it until now.

Ava, I love you, and I am coming home.

Two weeks from now, I will take you in my arms and once I do, My sweet Peach, I'm never letting you go.

All My Love

Axle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~