Miles ~08~

It took me all my energy to stop kissing him.

My shorts uncomfortable as my member tried too hard to get out of them tight pants.

Shit.

And the voices he was making were no help at all. God, I could spend 24 hours just hearing him moan more and more. I don't want to scare him away by being so creepy. He hasn't seen my face yet, but why isn't he afraid of me?

I asked him why he was here but no answer came from him. Just more gasped and lower moans as he tried to catch his breath. No. I want to hear those voices again.

Forgetting about my member that was poking him. As his legs are still wrapped around my waist. I kissed him again. And damn I wasn't disappointed.

He moaned, this time louder. Maybe because I attacked him without warning.

Moan my name. Come on.

But I couldn't say this out loud. But I wanted so badly to hear my name from his lips. If he won't then maybe I should make him say it.

I sneaked my hand slowly to his stomach. My lips are not leaving his neck. I grabbed his member and he whimpered. His head leaning back giving me more acess to his neck.

"M-miles...aaahh"

Yes. That's what I wanted. His voice went all through my body. My member is getting harder and harder until it hurts so badly.

Taking a deep breath, I let his member go as I slowed down my kissing. His breathing was hard. His eyes still closed. I like what I see. What I made out of him.

I look at him more. Admiring his aroused self. Damn, he is beautiful. And I should stop this before we both do something we would regret later on.

I caressed his body as I let my beating heart come down too. What was he doing to me? He doesn't know me. He will run for his life once I take off this mask.

"You are not afraid of me," I said, touching his face and moving us around.

He wrapped his hand firmly and pulled me closer. He pecked me on my lips and looked straight at me. I held my breath waiting for his reply.

"Why would I? You are perfect" he answered me and kissed me. I kissed back. Deepening the kiss. Our tongues dance together in rhythm as I keep moving us.

This was perfect. It's everything I ever wanted. Someone to accept me with how I look.

But he hasn't seen my face yet.

"No," I answered.

"Please. You can keep the mask on and I will be with you all the time. Please go with me"

Is he serious? Does he know what he is asking of me? I can't go shopping with him. I mean people will react to me. I can't risk that now that I am finally happy that at least one person accepts me.

And he wants me to go out. Hell no.

"Miles look. It's night, almost seven-thirty. No one would ask anything and some will think it's a costume. It's the Christmas season. A Lot of people wear Santa costumes." He said.

"Yes. Santa but not this...this Halloween mask"

I threw him a clean shirt that I chose to match with his khaki denim jeans. Perfect. He looks more handsome.

He looks at them and I know what he would say. Before he opened his mouth I spoke. "They are new so don't worry".

He smiled like that. Seeing him smiling. "I wanted to say they look expensive".