BOOK DESCRIPTION.

There is no shame in being hungry for another person.

In the world where peoples heart are led by money and goodlooks, two brothers make a bet. The older wants his younger brother to find love before christmas. A person who will see beyond his looks and hidden billions.

🌲

The Reynolds brothers are known all over the world; for their self-made riches and good looks. Christopher being the number one plastic surgeon and Miles being the CEO and face of Reynold industries.

Miles being the youngest, is proud of his natural good looks, but he also makes people feel good about themselves no matter how they look. Making him an angel.

But when he came across a shocking accident that left half of his face destroyed, He becomes insecure and goes into hiding.

Believing no one likes ugly things.

Devastated he wants his face back, especially when christmas is three weeks away. But his brother comes up with a condition.

'Find a date, someone who will love him the way he is now. He has till christmas day.'

Miles wants nothing more than to prove his brother wrong. Therefore agreeing to the condition, only to curse fate as it brought the last person he expected.

The last person he thought will see him like that.

The last person he trully desired.

His first love.

He believes this person would be his true love after all. The one who will turn him back to the handsome prince he once was.

But this person isn't the same highschool kid he fell inlove with. For this man here has other secrets in heart. Secrets that will shutter Miles into pieces.

What will happen to these two. Will they reach christmas with their hearts intact?

🌲🌲🌲

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the Authors imagination or are used fictitously. And any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businessestablishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental. The publisher does not have any control over and does not resume any responsibility for author or third-party websites or their content.

Copyright 2020 by Esin Corley

All rights reserved