A magazine just about us !

The next morning , knowing that the plan had failed , Bruce proclaimed the end of the contest . Dina and Nicky were unanimously named as the winners , because they had deployed the most ingenious techniques to survive . Pamela and Tanya were also congratulated .

Bruce : And you , Tangu and Mishkov ! You have done well in bringing aid to comrades in difficulty !It proves that you know what true friendship is !

As for Vanilla , not wanting to be seen , she spent the day double locked in her room , with a compress over her eyes . This disastrous contest , the fight in the rain and not being able to find other Stars yet had brought her to the verge of a nervous breakdown . Before returning to the academy , she and Sebastian (who did not remember the attacks of Phobos and Deimos) had concealed the deflated tent , then , Alan , Vissia's secretary , had taken care of removing any compromising evidence . Vanilla's cheating had therefore not been discovered , but the young mouselet had to come in all muddy . The mud had irritated her delicate skin , which had become covered with red patches .

Vanilla : Damned...

Also , her rivals , the Thea Sisters had made a name for themselves thanks to the victory of Nicky , the good heart of Pamela and the formidable photo report of Paulina .

Vanilla : Damned...!

Vanilla was not at the end of her bad luck . The following week , the students who had taken part in the test wrote articles about their experience . Each text was accompanied by photos taken by Paulina or Vic to illustrate the most beautiful moments and the funniest scenes of that day . The headmaster asked the director of Top Trips magazine , one of his former students , to read these reports . The journalist found them so funny that he decided to publish them all in a special issue devoted to camping , with a selection of the most beautiful photos . During the ceremony organized in the auditorium to celebrate the end of the contest , each student received a copy of the magazine . Bruce was already gone that day . And also , Vanilla presented herself with a hat , the veil of which completely covered her scowling face . As soon as she heard a whisper that she appeared on the cover of Top Trips , she regained all her splendor ... not for long . The Vanilla on the blanket , dressed in a dressing gown , waded through the mud like a child . And the file was titled Camping dos and Dont's : The Top Ten Things Never to Do in the Woods ! ".

Octavius : Students , Professor Hyena and I are very proud of you ! You've had a priceless experience , and you've learned the importance of collaboration in a paws-on way .

Pamela : *whisper* I hope he'll better never come back again...

Octavius : Because this course has been such a success , I've decided to invite Professor Hyena back next year for another special lecture series !

Pamela : *whisper* Are you fucking kidding us ?

Warm applause spontaneously erupted among the audience . Although in reality the ordeal was in fact an ambush , the Representatives were still delighted that if the survival contest had not taken place , Cardinal Osten would probably never have been born .

- The End

🎉 You've finished reading Thea Sisters Fanserie ep 8 - The guardian of East and Wind , Cardinal Osten ! 🎉