The challenge begins !

Shortly before dawn , Paulina and Vic accompanied the teams to their respective headquarters , and then immediately moved on to the second phase of their mission : the secret photo report . During the lessons Bruce had explained that in the wilderness the first thing to do was decide where to build a shelter ; then , immediately after , go to look for water and food in the forest . However , once arrived at the place of the test , each team interpreted these instructions in its own way ... Craig , for example , did not take the time to look around to determine the ideal location to build his shelter . He threw himself on the hatchet and began to cut down trees and shrubs . As Zoe leaned languidly against a tree .

Craig : Don't just sit there ! Give me a paw ! Clean the braches and divide the thick ones from the thin ones !

Zoe : Clean the branches ?

Craig : Take off the leaves and make them smooth , god damned !!

Zoe resigned herself to obeying him , but that certainly wasn't how she imagined conquering the boy of her dreams . Unlike Craig , Tanya and Pamela thoroughly studied their assigned area . The place was full of bushes and berries . Thanks to Tanya's power , even without transforming , she had developed a lot of knowledge in matters of edible plants and even medicinal .

Tanya : Oh ! Look , Tangu !

Pamela : What is it ?

Tanya : See this plant ? It's called pokeweed , and it's very poisonous . But if we cook the young shoots , we can eat them !

Pamela : Wow ! You have a good recipe with that ?

Tanya : *wink* Of course , my friend !

Pamela discovered Tanya's second passion , cooking . That is why they immediately set out in search of berries , tubers and mushrooms .

Tanya : And know we need to-

She is interrupted by the sound of her gurgling stomach . And , under the eyes of her comrade , other edible plants began to grow .

Pamela : Wouah ! So much edibles plants !

Tanya : Sorry ! It's happen to me everytime when i'm starving !

Pamela : So with you , we never running out of foods !

After a few hours , they found themselves very far from their starting point . They then stopped at the edge of a spring to quench their thirst and wash what they had harvested a lot .

Tanya : Now we need fire .

Pamela : And shelter .

Luck was on the side of the two gourmands , because they discovered a small but welcoming cave a stone's throw from the source . Unlike Tanya and Pamela's team . Alicia's and Violet's were having a hard time getting along . Violet , silent and sensitive , did not like empty chatter , but rather tranquility and harmony . As for Alicia , she spoke nonstop , even in her sleep . A disastrous combination . After yet another flood of words , Violet gently tried to stop her comrade .

Violet : Why don't we quiet down for a second , please , so we can hear the sounds of the woods 

Alicia : The sounds of the woods ? Hmm...Yes , you're right , of course . The woods are full of sounds . In fact , it reminds me of that movie ! Now , what's it called again ? Oh yeah , Spooks in the Snowstorm . Oh mon Dieu , how i loved it ! Robert Rattinson , the leading mouse , is my favorite actor ! Did you see him in The Porcupine ?

Violet : 《 Oh god...Everytime i told her to be silent once become more worst !》

Despite Violet's efforts to keep her calm , Alicia's voice rushed through her thoughts like a great draft confusing all her ideas . And so Alicia kept talking all morning and afternoon , until Violet was whispering to herself in Chinese ... and .

Violet : Ssshuut Uuup !!

Finally , Alicia fell silent immediately , stunned . Violet took a deep breath .

Violet : Listen , Fontaine , why don't we divide up our tasks ? You go search for food and i'll look for shelter , okay ?

Then she took off her backpack and climbed a rock , the flat end of which made an excellent promontory for surveying the surroundings . In the silence and peace of the woods , Violet finally manages to calm down . She sat down for a moment to meditate (with the little help of her amethyste) and managed to relax for the first time since leaving Mouseford with Alicia . Meanwhile , Colette , she was definitely bored . Never , even at the beginning , had the idea of this ordeal thrilled her . The prospect of spending two days in the forest without his inseparable large suitcase did not appeal to him at all . And , as if that wasn't enough , she had to team up with Shen , who kept talking about Pamela .

Shen : Pam is such an awesome mouselet ! I'm sure she'll win the contest ! She'll build a fabulous shelter !

But that does not prevent Colette from making a big smile . After a few hours of exploration , Colette found something to relax .

Colette : A waterfall ! I knew wearing a bathing suit under my clothes was a good idea ! I'm going for a swim !

Shen looked at her with a sigh . Then he resigned himself to building their shelter for the night on his own , while Colette frolic in the cool water . Nicky and Dina were the best matched team of all . Not only were they friends , allies , and willing to collaborate , they both had taken Bruce's lessons with great interest .

Nicky : We have to find a dry place .

Dina : But it needs to be near water , so we can prepare our meals .

For them , building a shelter and organizing their camp was a piece of cake . Nicky and Dina did not follow the example of Craig , who had beaten trees without thinking . Bruce's watchword had become theirs : Respect nature at all costs ! This is why they instead used the stones and the many broken branches that littered the undergrowth . They chose a sheltered place , at the foot of a high rock , and used stakes and a rope pulled between two trees to stretch the waterproof canvas of their cabin . Then they fixed the canvas to the ground with large stones and stakes . Under this tent , they lined the ground with leaves so as not to sleep in contact with humidity . Outside , a few yards from the entrance , they placed stones in a circle to light a fire .

Dina : This turned out great !

Nicky : The only thing left to do is look for food !

Against all odds , even Vanilla and Sebastian had found a way to get along . But , from there to say that they collaborated . From the first moment , Sebastian went out of his way to spare his comrade the slightest fatigue .

Sebastian : You just sit there and don't worry about a thing . I'll take care of you !

Vanilla smiles sweetly .

Vanilla : Willman , if you can keep a teensy secret , you won't have to move another muscle !

In fact , Vanilla had worked out her own survival plan down to the smallest detail : she drew not on Bruce's advice , but on the resources of technology . Thanks to a powerful transceiver , her beloved mom's faithful secretary could locate her and bring her everything she needs : an inflatable tent , food , video games and even makeup .

Vanilla : Winning this competition is going to be easier than taking cheese for a mouseling !