Suprise pairs

When the final list of teams with their headquarters finally appeared on the bulletin board , everyone was speechless . The teams had been changed . Bruce had added Vanilla and Vic to the top 12 list , then let the computer randomly dial the seven teams competing for the event . And here's what came out of it .

Teams :

Pamela Tangu/Tanya Mishkov

Craig Brightman/Zoe Adams

Nicky Adrianson/Dina Squid

Colette Mirabeau/Shen Morson

Alicia Fontaine/Violet Yang

Vanilla de Vissen/Sebastian Willman

Special Team :

Paulina Bernaldez/Vic de Vissen

The reconstituted teams had taken everyone by surprise . Zoe jumped for joy when she saw that the spell had associated her with Craig . Sebastian Willman , born September 20th under the sign of Virgo , is Vic's roommate . He has always admired the Vissen twins and above all , ever since the de Vissens arrived at the academy , Sebastian has a crush on Vanilla . He cannot take his eyes off her name , which is close to that of the mouseling of his dreams . Meanwhile, behind him .

Colette : Now that we aren't together , the contest won't be any fun !

Violet : I've got it way worst than you , Colette ! My new partner is Fontaine , and she's totally out to get ! Adams told me once that she can talking while she sleep !

Nicky : Don't you guys see ? Professor Hyena did it on purpose ! Switching up partners is the first part of the test ! Remember what he told us ? '' The most important part of survival is adapting to unforeseen elements ! ''

Colette : Easy for you to say ! You and Dina are going to be a great team !

Nicky : Well...i have a guardian angel for all the contest !

Dina : *who are far away* I heard you !

Paulina : But what about me ? Look ! It says ''Special Team : Paulina Bernaldez and Vic de Vissen '' ! What do you think that means ?

Pamela : Oh fuck me ! I get worst than you all ! My new partner is Tanya the Terrible !

For a few days after the Gecko club newspaper and the Lizard club newspaper had formed into one school newspaper , the boys at the club had also started to scared of Tanya . So everyone had nicknamed her Tanya the Terrible , referring to Tsar Ivan the Terrible . When the other Thea Sisters saw Pamela's name next to Tanya's , Nicky and Colette had a blue face of fear and worry . Paulina put her paw on Pamela's shoulder .

Paulina : I will pray for you...

Pamela : Thanks...;-;

But Tanya was already there and she smiled at them .

Tanya : Nah , don't worry , my friend ! I'll not bring Olga with me . I promised ! ^^

Shen who also came to see the list , he looked for Vic , he who wanted to be his friend . He saw him coming .

Shen : Hey , de Vissen ! There's your name on the list !

Vic : What ?

Yet Vic did not have to take Bruce's survival classes . He is amazed that he had not even been informed of his registration .

Vic : Who signed me up ?

Shen : What ? You did not know it ?

Vic : I swear , i did not do that !

Paulina , who heard it , looked at him puzzled . Vic immediately thought of his twin sister , Vanilla . He found her in the corner , leaning against the wall .

Vic : Explain me this shit .

Vanilla : Don't you get it , brother ? They gave in like always ! With the contest , i'll show everybody that the de Vissen always come out on top ! And i'll win without even ruffling my fur . So much for that cavemouse's useless lessons !

Vic shrugged his shoulders ; he knew that when Vanilla got something into her head , it was impossible to change her mind . Then Vic walked away .

Vic : *sigh* Right....