Squabble between member

In a dark and cold place where they see the evil goddess Hera again , the SSA knelt in front her . As always , Hera is in a very bad mood .

Hera : You still haven't kill those Thea sisters what I'm guessing ! First Luna fails , then you , Sol , Mercury and now you , Venus !!

Sol/Mercury/Venus : We are sorry , Geat Goddess !!

Venus : Through Colette Mirabeau's diary , also known as Jolie Colette , Mercury and I have discovered the names of the goddesses that the Thea Sisters are on their protection !

Hera : Who ?!

Venus : Queen Motherland Europe , Asia , Afrikka , America and Queen Motherland Oceania ! All five are queens of the five great countries of the Olumpos world and are sisters .... and most importantly ... according to the diary , they are the mothers of all nations of the Earth , of the Thea Sisters and probably of their allies too ! Do you know them ? Right ?

On this discovery , Hera was silent , she now expresses a darker anger . Sol , was only getting worse .

Sol : We find that the allies of the Thea Sisters are now four , we fear that there will be more who will be born soon .

Hera : So kill any Mouseford Academy student and don't let them helped the Thea Sisters !!

Hera had hit the ground with one of her feet , a sharp piece of stone came loose from the ceiling and fell on Apotre Sol , Mercury and Venus . But luckily , they escaped by teleportation . They traveled to space, between the planet Venus and Mercury .

Sol : Queen Motherland America ? Asia ? Europe ? Afrikka and Oceania ? Olumpos world ?

Now it is Venus who is pissed off ... at her comrades .

Venus : Great ! This is really great ! Now our goddess wants our fur if we fail repeatedly ! It's all one of your faults , you and Luna !

Sol : What ?!

Apotre Luna heard it from the Moon , she joined them .

Luna : Excuse me ?!

Venus : And you , darling ! You were unable to kill these bitchs for a whole 1 year ! And because of them you have lost a lot of servants on Earth !

Luna : Yes ! I recognize my failures ! Currently , I still have others ! You have less .

Sol : I have more servants than all of you ! And Mercury has none !

Mercury : Hey ! Because all I do in this organization is move my ass all the time and whatever you tell me what to do !

As the squabble between Apotre Luna , Apotre Sol , Apotre Mercury and Apotre Venus erupts . Someone approached them .

??? : Yes , continue to argueming and I would be glad to see you brawl between yourselves .

It was only one of their comrade . It is the fourth planet in order of distance from the Sun , it is part of the category of Telluric planets , it is named after the god of war , youth and violence , and it is known by the nickname of the red planet . It's Apotre Mars , a member of the Solar System Apotre.... and Venus's boyfriend .

Mercury : Mars ?

Seeing him , Venus threw her arms around Mars' neck .

Venus : Mars , baby ! I'm happy to see you ! Did you miss me ?

Mars : Of course , honey !

Mars and Venus kiss tenderly .

Sol : What about you , Mars ? Do you have a plan to get rid of the Thea Sisters and their allies ?

Mars : Yeah . I sent one of my servants to Mouseford and found a way to moderate the dust on those insufferable Thea Sisters and their friends !

His comrades seemed to be curious about his idea .

Sol : And then ?