An awesome adventure

The evening , the two academy clubs , the Lizards and the Geckos , gathered their members to discuss the event everyone expected : the survival contest . Everyone wondered who would be the first to give up , who would succeed in going to the end and above all who would win . Quickly , support groups for the different teams were formed . The busiest and loudest were Craig's fangirls , who envied happy Zoe with envy . The fans of Nicky and Dina , less rowdy but very warm , supported one of the favorite teams for the victory . Finally , there were even some to encourage Vanilla , with large reinforcements of banners . The Thea Sisters left the Lizard Club very early , as they had to get up at dawn to go to the Hawk Wood . Pamela hugged Colette by the arm .

Pamela : I'm sorry , Colette . I promised you we'd be in the contest together...

Colette : I'm disappointed , but it's okay ! I think this contest is going to be full of surprise , and you know me....*wink*I love surprise !

Nicky : It's going to be an awesome adventure !

Paulina smiled and stretched out her paw in front of her in a gesture everyone knew well . Pamela immediately put hers on top and the other three followed .

Thea Sisters : More than friends , sisters ! The Thea Sisters !

Zoe was the happiest of all the participants. Getting together with her beloved Craig had been a stroke of luck . The girl couldn't sleep all night , imagining all the romantic occasions that could arise in the woods .

Zoe : Just think of all the time we'll have to laugh and talk...i'll finally have him all to myself !

Spending two days in close contact with him was the guarantee of winning him over ... at least she thought so . She had a good time choosing an outfit for the occasion . Finally , she opted for a silver miniskirt , a fuschia top with matching ballet flats , and an array of shiny bracelets . When it was time to go down to the courtyard , the moon was still shining in the sky . Zoe's clothes sparkled in the silvery rays like a nightclub spotlight . For the first time since the two of them had attended Mouseford Academy , Craig looked at his comrade , detailing it from top to bottom . The clothes she had chosen were so strange and unsuitable for a survival test in the middle of the forest that it was speechless . Then he recovered .

Craig : W-what the hell are you wearing ?!

Zoe looked at him happily and smiled , sure she had already under the spell . Up there , Venus and Mars are visible to the naked eye ... except the two moons of Mars , because they are too small to see them better from Earth . They watched the Mouseford students come out .

Venus : Très bien ! It's a good first step to seduce someone !

Mars : They go into the forest with their allies . Phobos , Deimos , keep waiting ! We can go there as soon when the rain will complicate the event !

Phobos/Deimos : He he he !