Dinner Party

After Pansy and I got home from grocery shopping, the boys had gotten up. "What's all this for?" Draco asks us. "Oh we have new neighbors, so we are throwing a little dinner party." Pansy says. Draco's eyes light up with excitement, he loves dinner party's. "It will be quite small though, we only have us and the four of them." I add in. "Oh I don't care, a dinner part is a dinner party." Draco says in response. It was around one o'clock. "You want to start setting up around 2?" I ask Pansy. "Yeah what time are they coming over?" Pansy asks in response. "Well I'm thinking five, I can go over there and ask." I say and Pansy nods. So I walk across the hall and knock on their door, Hermione answers. Great I can not talk to pretty girl. I clear my throat, "We were thinking you guys can come over at five, also dress fancy." I tell her. She nods," That sounds good, I'll tell the rest of them." She says. "Oh also Y/N, can I get your number, just in case." Hermione asks with a slight rose to her cheeks. "Yeah of course." A blush coming up to my cheeks. She runs and goes to get a pen. I take the pen and write my number on her hand. I wrote- xxx-xxx-xxxx - Y/N's number xoxo. Like a subtle flirt. "Thank you." She says. "Yeah no problem." I say as a response. "I'll see you later Mione." I say a blush creeps up to her cheeks when I call her "Mione", she nods as a way of saying see you later. By the time I had gotten back it was 1:30, I decided to just clean up a little, our apartment was never messy, just sometimes blankets were out of place, or a glass wasn't in the sink. Speaking of glasses and the sink, I had to do the dishes, it was my turn. Once I had finished tidying up, it was around 2:10, oh shit. "Pansy!" I yell. She comes running out of her room. "It's time to set up." I tell her. "You scared me, never do that again." She tells me. "Ok jeez." After that we set up in a comfortable silence. Current Joys playing in the background. Once we had finished setting everything up, it was 4 o'clock. Great an hour to get ready. "Be fancy." I tell Pansy, then I knock on the boy's doors and tell them to dress fancy. Lucky for Draco because all he owned was suits. I had finished getting ready at around 4:55 and I unlocked the apartment door, to make it easier.

Outfits

Y/N's

Pansy's

Pansy's