Cordolium

-3rd POV-
From then on you could tell Y/N was getting bad again. She started smoking cigarettes again, was late to classes, got in a couple fights. She still has amazing grades, she was just never there. And we all know why this was happening. That one girl that broke her heart, Hermione Jean Granger. Y/N started going to party's more often, kissing random people. She never took it as far as fucking them though. Louis had transferred to her college, he know lives with her and he roommates, in the extra room. He is nice, but kind of has that bad boy attitude. Everyone thought they were dating, but they aren't. Her other friends would visit during the weekends. They knew she was doing bad. Blaise, Pansy, and Draco didn't exactly know how to deal with Y/N when she got bad. Her anger issues were more prominent. Everything made her angry. Everyone was intimidated by her, she didn't smile at people anymore. The only person she would actually talk to was he roommates and her friends when they came down to visit. She was always with Louis. And today is no different. Another thing is she was starting to get noticed for her singing. She was gaining followers on instagram, and she gaining them fast.

-Y/N POV-

I know I am getting bad, I can feel it. I just can't bring myself to care. She made me this way, twice, and I let her. I was getting ready, I didn't have class today, me and Louis just wanted to go out. Blaise wanted to come as well, so we were all getting ready. It was pretty late in the afternoon.

(your outfit) "Come on guys hurry up

(your outfit)
"Come on guys hurry up." I say knocking in their door. That is until I heard a knocking at the front door, I role my eyes, probably our neighbors telling us to keep it down. That is until I open it up and see Hermione. Before she can say anything I slam the door in her face, and walk into Louis room, not caring that he didn't have a shirt on.

(his bedroom)"Whats up with you?" He asks

(his bedroom)
"Whats up with you?" He asks. "She knocked at the door." Is all I say, he gets the memo that I don't want to keep talking about it. After about 10 minuted Blaise walks in, us three are pretty comfortable with each other that we just barge into each others room. With Draco and Pansy we can't. They recently got together, so we don't know what they are doing behind closed doors. Once Louis had figured out what he wanted to wear we were off. It wasn't too cold, but cold enough where you needed to layer up. "So where to?" I ask them. They just shrug. I roll my eyes and smile, they are so indecisive. "Uhm we could go see a film." Louis suggests. "Sure, but which one" I ask. "They are replaying the old film, Pulp Fiction." Louis says. "I love that film, I'm down." I say turning to Blaise with excited eyes. "Yeah me too." He says. We are walking down the street to the cinema. I'm excited. When we get there we get our snack and drinks, and head to the theater that the film is in. On there way back home after the movie someone came up to me. "Hey your Y/N Black, right?" I looked at the boys confused. "Yeah why?" I ask her. "I heard your singing on your instagram. You should start to produce music you are really good." She says and then walks away. "Do you guys really think I should?" I ask. "I mean yeah, you could make it." I just think about it on the rest of the way home. I could start a youtube channel and sing covers, maybe write a couple of my own pieces. Yeah I like that idea. I was excited.