A day

TW: talk about mental disorder
I woke up from my nap to the sound of banging in the kitchen. I looked at the clock it read 3:00 am. Who could be here this late? I walk in and see Blaise. "Blaise?" I question. "Y/N." He says coming up to me and giving me a hug. "Whats wrong?" I ask getting worried. "Nothing, I'm just glad you're home." He says. I soon just melt into the hug, no offense to the boys, but Blaise gave the best hugs. "What are you doing up?" I ask. "I was actually trying to make soup." He says. J just laugh and leave him be. I go and I take a shower. (late night showers slap) I was feeling gross anyway. I noticed that I had just taken an hour long shower, and that it was no use trying to go back to sleep. I just decided to get ready for the day.

(the outfit)Once I had gotten ready, I came out of my room to find Blaise also ready

(the outfit)
Once I had gotten ready, I came out of my room to find Blaise also ready. "Did you not go back to sleep?" I ask him. "Nah." He says. "Oh- well do you want to go somewhere?" He jumps up at that. "Yes I would love too, but can we get coffee first?" He asks "Sure." I say laughing and grabbing my keys. I write a note to the other two, just to let them know Blaise and I are out. When we step outside it is still very dark out. "I say lets go get coffee, find a parking garage, and watch the sun rise." I suggest. Blaise nods his head, and we are off. We go to a coffee shop called Kaffeine, and boy is their coffee good. I order what I usually order when I get coffee, black coffee iced, and Blaise orders a caramel iced coffee. Once we get our drinks we get back in the car and drive to find a nice parking garage to go and watch the sun rise on. The hour of darkness we experience is just filled with mindless talk. Apparently Blaise has taken a liking to Luna. I'm happy for him. I don't really talk to the neighbors anymore, no reason too. Once the sun is up its about 7:00, we don't want to go home just yet, but we have no clue where to go. I suggest we go to Camden, a cultural neighborhood in London. It usually really pretty in the morning. Blaise agrees and we hop in the car and head on over. Once we are there we walk the markets that they have, and Blaise decides to get his ears pierced, I mean you do you. So he does. He cries and I make fun off him. He asks for a hug after, and I give one to him. Then we go and we walk to the food market section and get some good breakfast. Once we are tired of walking it about noon. "Time to head back to the apartment." I tell him. He sighs but gets in the car. It's about a 30 minute drive back home, and its just filled with us screaming the words to Mother Mother songs. I had already been up for 9 hours I thought. Once we get back home, Blaise and I go to the common room and turn on the show we watch together 'American Horror Story' and the other two still aren't up. Not that I minded, I love Pansy, but she can be a little loud and I just am emotionally drained. Finally around 1 pm Draco and Pansy got up. When Pansy saw me her eyes lit up, I mean it has been a week. I got up and hugged her before she came and jumped on me. "Y/N it's been forever." She says holding me tight. "It's only been a few days." I say with a little laugh. She let go of me and kisses my cheek. "Well I missed you." She said in a whisper. "Also there was a thunderstorm a couple of nights ago, and I couldn't sleep, so I went to your room like I always do, except you weren't there. So now I have confiscated one of your hoodies. I hope you don't mind." Pansy says. I just smile and sit her on my lap. Pansy has always been my girl best friend. The boys know we are close, it's all platonic though. Pansy and I can be making out one second then gossiping about the person we like. That's just how we have always been. She helped me figure out my sexuality. I don't what I do if I lost Pansy, yeah she can be a lot at times, but I still love her to the moon and back. After a while my legs start to fall asleep, so I gently push her off, but then she just sits on the floor with her back up against the couch and her head between my legs. (not sexually). I was just playing with her hair, and watching a movie we turned on a little while ago, when I heard a knock on the door. Draco got up to get it. Since my back was towards the door I didn't see who it was, but I know that voice from anywhere. Hermione. "Let me in, I want to see her." She says, I can hear the struggle in her voice. "I think you have hurt her enough Hermione." Draco retorts, the venom dripping off his tongue. If you couldn't tell Draco has BPD, where he gets major mood swings which causes him to be nice one second, the next he is yelling at you for no reason. He is getting better only because he takes his medicine. It also causes him to be depressed, and get really bad episodes. Narcissa and I are the only ones who know how to take care of him when he does. And I could tell one is coming. I get up, and give Blaise and Pansy the look to leave me and Draco alone for a bit. They nod. I walk over to the door. "Y/N I need to talk to you." Hermione pleads. "Not right now." I say. Closing the door. Draco starts banging on the door, and muttering to himself. Pansy and Blaise leave to go to Blaise's room. I take Draco in my arms and whisper safe words in his ear, we sit down on the floor, him still in my arms. I tell him to breathe and calm down. He closes his eyes and takes deep breathes. "You better?" I ask in quiet voice to make sure he doesn't get triggered again. He nods his head but soon falls asleep on me. These episodes take a lot of energy away from him. I just play with his hair and let him sleep. I guess we all have mental illnesses. Me with anxiety and depression, Blaise with schizophrenia, Pansy with obsessive compulsive disorder, and Draco with Bipolar Disorder. We all have episodes and we have that special person that knows how to take care of us, and what to say. Once Draco wakes up, I take him to his room, so he can get a proper nap. I kiss him on the forehead and tell the others they can come out. "I better go tell Granger what just happened." I tell them, and then I'm out the door.