Christmas

(what you wear) I woke up by the sound of Harry running through out the apartment, screaming it's Christmas morning

(what you wear)
I woke up by the sound of Harry running through out the apartment, screaming it's Christmas morning. I groan, but get out of bed, and pull Pansy out with me. We all meet in the living room, near the tree. "Let me go make my coffee." I tell them. I look at the clock, it 5 fucking am. God. Once I had made my coffee, we were all ready to start opening presents. I had seen that Jay had set out the presents up for us, but we didn't want to open them until all the parents were here. After about an 1 and a half of opening presents, we started making breakfast. Well the bots were Pansy and I were sitting on the couch, cuddling. She was still very tired. I heard the intercom buzz, saying people were here to see me. "Send them up." I say. Soon Jay, Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe, Daisy, Narcissa, Anne (harry's mom), Niall's parents, Liam's parents, Blaise's parents, Pansy parents, and my dad were all in the common are. Presents in hand. I told them they could put them under the tree. Once the presents were under the tree, Lottie wanted to show me what she got from "Santa", so she dragged me to the couch and took out her phone to show me pictures. I just nodded, laughed, and listened. Once she was done, Phoebe climbed up into my lap, and showed me her new stuffed bear. "Hey that looks likes Zayn teddy bear." I say. Zayn just glares at me, I give an innocent smile in return. The parents had left to go get the food that they had brought. We don't usually eat a huge meal, we have a buffet style. I like it. Once everyone had gotten a plate, we all went and gathered around the Christmas tree, and opened presents from our parents, and each others presents. I even got Lottie, Phoebe, Fizzy, and Daisy gifts. Lottie loved hers. It was just as cute little necklace with our initials on it. She instantly put it on. We both know that we couldn't date, but now it was kind of an inside joke between us. I get Fizzy the new phone case she wanted. And I got Phoebe and Daisy little friendship bracelets that match with the one I'm wearing. I handed the presents I got the adults, and the adults gave us all of our presents. After we had all opened presents, I made us al hot chocolate and we watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". Once that movie was done we played Christmas music and danced. That is until I heard a knock at the door. Let me get it. I said. They resumed the music and kept dancing. When I opened the door I was shocked. "Hermione?" She hugged me. My first reaction was to push her off, but I couldn't. "I broke up with Taylor, well it was more mutual. She knew I love you." Hermione says with tears in her eyes. To say I was shocked was an understatement. "What?" I say. "Y/N I love you." Is all Hermione says in response. "Hermione, I love you too, but before we rush into a relationship, we have to take it slow." I say. "I understand." She says. "You should get back to your family." I tell her. She smiles at me and I smile back. Lottie then comes up behind me. "Who's this?" She says jealousy dripping from her mouth. "Lots, don't be jealous. This is Hermione." I tell her. "Hey Hermione." She says sarcasm clear in her voice. I just laugh. "Y/N who is this?" Hermione asks me. "Oh this is Lottie, one of my good friends." Lottie smiles that I don't call her my best friends sister, I mean I see her like a close friend. Hermione takes a closer look at the necklace. "Is that you guys initials?" She asks. "Oh yeah, Lots here has a crush on me, but she is too young, so now I just tease her about it." I say wrapping my arm around Lottie. I see a look of relief wash over Hermione's face when I say she is too young. "Her Hermione, come meet my friends." I say. She looks hesitant. "Come one." I say grabbing her wrist. "Hey guys this is Hermione, a really good friend of mine." Zayn and Louis give me a knowing smirk. Draco looks mad, but I tell him, Blaise, and Pansy that she broke up with her girlfriend. Everyone introduces themselves to Hermione, and soon Hermione is dancing with us to the music. "Well this has been fun, but I better get back to my family." Hermione says. "Aww, ok I'll walk you out." I say. "I had fun Y/N." She says. "I'm glad. Also I'm glad Draco isn't mad at you anymore." I tell her. "Yeah me too, I guess breaking up with my girlfriend was the right thing to do." She says. I look up, and there is that blasted mistletoe. Hermione looks up as well and blushes. I wrap my arms around her middle and pull her into a kiss. She kisses back instantly. I hear clapping, I break away to see EVERYONE standing in the hallway leading to the common area, clapping. I blush and Hermione does too. I lead her out into the hallway between our two apartments. "Sorry about that." I say scratching my neck awkwardly. "It's fine." She says with a smile. She brings me into a quick kiss, and the disappears into her apartment. When I walk back everyone is asking what happened. "We got caught up in the moment." Is all I say. Lottie looks sad though. I pull Lottie aside. "Lots, you're too young for me, maybe in a different life. Still friends?" I say holding her hands in mine. "Can we be bestfriends?" She asks looking hopeful. "We can be bestfriends." I respond. She laughs and hugs me. "I know you are too old for me, but I still love you." Is all she says before going back to the party. Soon Phoebe and Daisy are falling asleep, and the parents take that as their cue to go back to the hotel. We all hug them goodbye, clean up a little but, and then we are heading to our rooms to finally go to sleep. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.