Tour

AN: Sorry for so many time skips
I was back home in London. It had been a couple months and I had published my first album. Hermione and I were attached at the hip, Draco still didn't know how to feel about her. Blaise didn't care as long as I was happy and she wasn't abusing me. Louis was happy I found someone. I do think Pansy was a bit jealous, but she never said anything. I was going on tour soon. There was enough room for 10 people on the tour bus, so of course I'm bringing. Blaise, Draco, Pansy, Louis, Harry, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Hermione. So a perfect 10 people including myself. We leave tomorrow, so we are currently packing. I was of course bringing my trust guitar that Harry had gotten me. Bringing my crystals and art supplies. And then of course the usual. At each destination, I have a dressing room and a stylist will come in and give me an outfit, so I don't have to pack for shows, just regular clothes. I was starting in England, going to France, Ireland, Miami, New York, LA, then going to Japan, and then back home. I think I was spending three days in each place. It should be about a month and a half, including traveling and everything. Which isn't bad for my first tour. When I was done packing I dropped on my bed, releasing a loud sigh. I was nervous. Hermione came in with her bundle of suitcases. She placed them down near my door and walked over and plopped down next to me. I quickly pulled her into me, we were spooning. She liked being little spoon. I fell asleep with her in my arms, and I was happy. I was woken up by a frantic Louis. "Y/N, Hermione, come on we have an hour to get to the place where the tour bus is, and it takes us 30 minutes to get there. I jump out of bed. Since I wasn't going anywhere special, I put on some sweatpants and called it a day.

Cute enough

Cute enough. I did my usual morning routine, just much faster. The boys was getting the luggage into the car, since they were already ready. We were taking Niall's car, he is the only car that can fit all of us. I pulled Hermione out of bed and then let her get dressed. I made us all a little something to eat, it was currently like 4am and no where was open. Unless you wanted McDonalds. 15 minutes later all of us were in the car. Louis driving because Niall can't drive at all, me in the passenger seat. Blaise behind me, Draco behind Louis, Hermione behind Blaise, Pansy behind Draco, Liam, Harry, and Zayn were squashed in the back back seat, and Niall was just chilling in the section between the seats. It was illegal, but we didn't really care. Niall came prepared, he brought snacks. I just laugh, Niall is always hungry, it's quite adorable. When we arrived at where the tourbus is we all filled out of the car, packed out luggage on the bus, found the bunks, and laid down, while the managers figured everything out. I couldn't sleep and neither could anyone else. "How about we play a game." Niall suggest. "Why not." I say, and we all agree. We were currently plying never have I ever. "Never have I ever been on a talkshow." Liam says. "Not fair!" Louis and I say at the exact same time, and we all start bursting out laughing. After a while, we did start to get tired, and we went back to our bunks to take naps. Hermione followed me to mine, and we cuddled before we drifted off into a sleep.
Time Skip
It was right before the show, and I was nervous for more then one reason. I was getting my outfit on.

(without the jewelry and bag, and water bottle and sunglasses)I didn't want anything too flashy just yet

I didn't want anything too flashy just yet. Before I knew it, I was heading up on stage, I was so nervous. "Hello Manchester." I say loudly into the microphone. I hear a loud cheer back. I smile, the seats are packed. "How are we doing today?" I ask them, they cheer even louder. "That's good to here." I say. "Well you didn't come here to listen to me talk, lets get on with this show." I start singing the first song on my album 4EVER. I heard my fans singing along and I smiled so wide. Before I know it, I have finished signing my full album, but I don't want to leave just yet. I walk down the cat walk, microphone in hand. "Manchester, I have a big question." I say. They cheer in response. "I need someone to give me a song I can sing. Like a cover of a song." One of the girls on the catwalk raises her hand so quickly, and it catches my eye. I smile at her, "Ahh whats your name?" I ask her. "It's Lana." She says. "What a beautiful name." I say and she smiles and starts blushing. "Now what was your request?" I ask her. "I was thinking take me to church." She responds. "I love that song, thank you love." I say walking back to the main stage. I sing take me to church, and talk to the fans some more. Before I know it, it is time to do the thing I have been planning. "So, I have to ask a special someone to come on stage. So Hermione Granger, can you please come here." Hermione comes out from backstage. She is blushing. "What's up Y/N?" She asks me. I take her hand into my free hand. "Hermione, I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask she jumps in excitement and kisses me, I kiss back and the fans cheer. "I'm taking that as a yes?" I ask. "One million percent." I smile and kiss her again. Life couldn't be better. I was kissing the girl I love, in front of the people I love. Soon everyone of my friends came from backstage and it was a huge group hug.
The End
Hehehheehhe Y/N and Hermione finally got togetherr.