Ciggarette Nightmares

I woke up early on Monday, drenched in sweat. I keep having these reoccurring nightmares. It all starts out the same, but each time the ending keeps getting more and more brutal. That is why I have started smoking. It's a way to numb theses feelings. It's not healthy, I know, but anything to help. I get up from my bed and change. Putting my sweaty clothes in my hamper. I then decide to just get ready for the day. It was only about 4 in the morning, but I know I won't be able to go back to sleep.

Outfit

I left a note on the table telling my roommates where I will be

I left a note on the table telling my roommates where I will be. I was going to my favorite spot, the roof of a parking garage. Not just any parking garage. The one that faced the Big Ben. It was beautiful when you went before the sun got up, or when the sun went to sleep. It was pretty cold, but not unbearable. I brought my cigarettes and lighter, as well as some water and a snack. I never smoked on an empty stomach. And I always hydrate. It's weird I know but still, I don't like that dry feeling. I then lit my cigarette and held it between my index and middle finger. I took a drag, then put my headphones in and listened to music. Just staring at the almost empty street below me, feeling the breeze on my face. Once I had finished 2 cigarettes I headed back to the apartment. It was 6:30 now, Blaise should be getting up soon. When I came back Blaise was making breakfast. "Morning Y/N." He says trying not to burn his eggs. "Good morning Blaise." I tell him. "My class starts in about 30 minutes." I say going to put on more perfume. "Yeah I made you some toast, I know you don't like eggs." He tells me handing me a plate of toast once I entered the kitchen again. "Aw thanks Blaise." I say while taking a bite. "Yeah no worries." He says plating his eggs. I then get a ding on my phone

Mione has sent you a message

Hey what time is your first class, and what class do you have?

I have art first, it starts at 7:30 why?

Oh I have art too!! Wanna meet up in the hallway in about 5 minutes??

Yeah sure!

Ok see you then!!

See you then!

Once I had finished my toast I hugged Blaise good bye and headed outside. "Morning Mione." I say

-Hermione's POV-

"Good morning!" I say hugging her, she smelled of cigarettes, plants, and vanilla. I liked, it gave me comfort. "You smell good." I saw without even thinking, god now I'm embarrassed. "Aw thank you." She says. "You ready to go?" She asks. "Yeah, a little nervous transferring in the middle of the semester." I tell her. "Hey you won't have to worry about friends because you have your roommates, and my roommates, and obviously me." She responds wrapping her arm around my shoulder. I suddenly felt sparks where her body was touching mine. I have no place I would rather be, then here, right next to her.

-Time Skip-
-Y/N's POV-

"Hey Mione, you want to go get lunch?" I ask her. "Yeah sure, I have nothing better to do." I laugh at her response. "I know this great cafe right up the street." I tell her. Then I take her hand in my hand, just to make sure she doesn't get lost because London can be chaotic around this time. Once we reached the cafe, I asked what she wanted, so I could go wait in line and she could find us a table. "Oh um- I'll have a chef salad, and a lemonade." She tells me. I nod showing her that I understood. She let go of my hand to go find a table, when she did my hand felt cold and I missed her touch. I can't be falling for the neighbor. That's so stupid of me. Once I got up to the counter, I ordered and when I was paying, the cashier said something weird. "So uh I've seen you here before, but I have never seen your girlfriend. When did you two become a thing?" He asks me. I turn bright red. "Oh she isn't my girlfriend. She doesn't even like me like that" I respond laughing a little. "Hmm, by the way she is looking at you I would have to disagree." I turn to look over at her. She is just staring at me, usually I would find this creepy, but from her I find it cute. I wave at her. She snaps out of her little daydream, turning red that she got caught, but she waves back. I turn back to the cashier, I read that his name is Dean. "Well maybe you are right Dean." He just smiles and tells me to have a good rest of my day. I gather up Hermione and I's drinks and take them back to our table. "Our number is 7. Remember that." I tell her. "Ok!" She says. I then go to the bathroom to wash my hands, just so I'm not eating with nasty hands. Hermione went to the bathroom when we first walked in. Does Hermione really like me? Am I overthinking this? Damn it everything was so much easier before I started developing feelings for her. I don't know if I love her, but I do know that I like her. I walk back out to where we are sitting, and we just talk about life and what is going on. Then I hear "Number 7!" I stand up to go get it, but Hermione insisted that she would go. Once she got back, we ate and talked a bit more, before she had to go to her next class, my class didn't start for another hour. I walked her to her class, hand in hand again, and hugged her goodbye before she entered the classroom. And I just now realized that she smelled good too. Like books, cinnamon, and a hint of rain. Today was a good day.