Chapter 8-Alone Together

Author:"Welcome everyone to another chapter of Ruby Rose x Yuji Ishimura and I hope you guys are having a great day today and now let's get the reading started!"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Yuji suddenly open his eyes as he was breathing heavily, as he clam down he sat up from his bed. He then look outside of his window of his room and noticed the sun is rising up. He groggily went to his bathroom, approached the sink, and splashed his face with cold water.

Yuji:"That dream again."

He left the bathroom and prepared for the day. He was on his way outside the training room when he noticed Yang tailing him.

Yang:"You're up early."

Yuji:"I get that allot."

Yuji opened the door heading outside the training room and found Ruby lying on the ground on the patio. She watches a group of four birds flying together, before one of them flies away from the group. As she watches it fly, Ruby sees Yang, peek over her head.

Yang:"You're up early."

Ruby:"Hey sis."

Yang:"Boop."

Yang lets her hair down and uses it to tickle Ruby's nose. Ruby giggles affectionately as her action. Ruby then sits up as Yang sits down next to her, while Yuji sat down next to Yang.

Ruby:"So, what are you guys doing up?"

Yang:"Can't fall back to sleep."

Ruby:"Ah, me neither."

Weiss:"Well, fortunately, coffee exists."

Weiss carries a tray with three cups of coffee and walks over to join her teammates, with Alex and Sara sipping their own coffee. Alex hands Yuji his own coffee as Weiss lowers the tray down so Yang can grab a cup.

Ruby:"No, please!"

Weiss:"Don't worry, I put in blasphemous amounts of cream and sugar, just for you."

She then holds the cup out in front of Ruby.

Ruby:"Oh yeah! Nice Weiss strikes again!"

Suddenly Weiss pulls the cup away just as Ruby was about to grab it.

Weiss:"I will pour this on you and it will burn."

She hands the cup to Ruby, who nervously giggles at her. After giving Ruby her coffee, Weiss sits down next to her teammates and grabs her cup of coffee after placing the tray down next to her.

Yang:"Can't believe we're actually in Mistral."

Ruby:"That's what you can't believe?"

Sara:"I have to agree with your sister, Yang."

Yang:"Well yeah! And all the other magic and stuff. But... Okay, you know when I mean!"

Weiss:"I honestly wasn't sure if I'd ever see you, any of you again."

Yang:"Well, here's to defying expectations."

Yuji:"Cheers to that."

Yuji, Alex and Sara raised there cups, while Yang and Weiss clink cups together, with Ruby gulping her cup down in one go, opening one eye to glance at the others cups.

Ruby:"I just wish Blake and Iris could be here with us."

Alex immediately stop drinking from his coffee when Blake's name came up, as Yuji notice.

Yuji:"Hey, you okay, Alex?"

Alex:"H-Huh? Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I just... I just remembered I had to do something. See you guys later."