Chapter 9- A Perfect Storm

Author:"Welcome back everyone to another chapter of Ruby Rose x Yuji Ishimura and I hope you guys are having a great day today and now let's get the reading started!"
-------------------------------------------------------------
At daytime at Raven's Camp. Raven sits alone in her tent sharping her sword, when Vernal suddenly enters, looking disturbed.

Vernal:"Raven, we have a problem."

Raven:"What is it?"

Vernal:"Salem's found us."

Raven's eyes widen briefly, before she composes herself from the sudden news.

Raven:"Salem... Okay."

Vernal:"Four of her followers are waiting to speak to you, and some of the Tengu clan are with them."

Raven:"Right. We planned for this... Bring me my helmet."

Outside of her tent, members of the Tengu clan, Cinder, Watts, Emerald, and Mercury all stand and wait while the bandits surround them, eyeing them carefully. After a while, Raven finally steps out of her tent with her mask on.

Raven:"I don't recall inviting so many guests into our home. Either I'm losing my memory, or you've all lost your spines!"

Cinder:"Don't be too upset with them, Raven. Your men simply recongnized the power of a Mainden when they see it."

Cinder's eyes glows and trails fire, to prove her point. Raven turns her head towards the band of Tengu assassin, giving them a menacing glare.

Tengu Clan Leader:"We've received word that Sara Walkers of our own, was seen here. Where is she?"

Raven:"That's none of you concern."

Tengu Clan Leader:"Just like how Yuki's death is not our concern?"

The leader gives off a malevolent laugh, making Raven see the her teeth in anger as her.

Cinder:"We'd like to have a word with you, Raven."

Raven removes her gaze from the Tengu clan leader as she turns to her tribe.

Raven:"Leave us. Pack your things, then break down camp. We're moving."

The bandits all leave as they were told.

Watts:"Little late to run and hide. You've been on our master's list for some time, so you must understand that we cannot allow you to slip away."

Raven:"I know all about you master, but I don't believe we've met."

Mercury:"We're the guys you should be afraid of."

Raven:"I doubt anyone should be afraid of you."

Mercury:"Oh yeah? Tell that to--."

Cinder:"Quite."

Mercury stares back at his boss, hesitations for a moment before he decided to relent.

Raven:"That's what I thought."

Cinder:"I'm Cinder Fall. This is my associate, Arthur Watts, and my disciples, Emerald and Mercury."

Suddenly, some members of the Tengu became suspicious.

Cinder:"And these are--.'

Raven:"You don't have to tell me who they are, it who you're with. A lowly band of assassins for an interview escort, two children you've tricked into following you, a disgraced Atlesian Scientist, and a Fall Mainden with a surname so appropriate, she probably picked it herself. Something tells me you've got more than a slight case of ego-mania. Is that about right?"