Chapter 13-Downfall

Author:"Welcome everyone to another chapter of Ruby Rose x (OC) Yuji Ishimura. I hope you guys are having a good day today as always let's get the reading started!"
------------------
At the CCT, Sara, Invisable takes out Tengu assassins guarding a bomb.

Sara:"*whisper*It's clear."
------------------
Ruby and Yang ate fighting against Emerald and Mercury. As they leap forward, Yang knocks until Emerald while Ruby takes on Mercury. He uses his left boot to Ruby's scythe out of her hands, and proceeds to mock her.

Mercury:"Uh oh, what're you gonna do now?"

Mercury tries to throw a left cross, but Ruby ducks and headbutts him upwards. Mercury steps a few feet backwards and hold his nose in pain, before growling at Ruby, who picks up her weapon.

Ruby:"Whatever it takes to shut you up."

Meanwhile, Nora holding her hammer up defensively protecting Jaune, who is still healing Weiss.

Nora:"You guys doing okay?"

Jaune:"I-I think so. She's coming to. I just wish this would go faster."

Nora:"How about you don't complain and just be thankful you unlocked your semblance when you did."

Jaune:"My semblance?"

Nora:"How else do you think you're healing her, dummy?"

Jaune stares back k at her in disbelief before looking back down at Weiss.

Jaune:"No. I don't think I'm healing her. Our Aura heals our bodies. It feels... It feels more like I'm using my Aura to amplify hers!"

Nora:"Wait, aren't you worried about running out?"

Jaune:"Pyrrha once told me I've got a lot of it. I still believe her."

Suddenly, Weiss opens up her eyes.

Weiss:"Jaune?"

Nora smiles before standing guard again. Meanwhile, Ren is taking on Hazel, who punches him into the wall. Hazel then launches an electrical charge from his lighting-Dust enhanced arm, electrocuting Ren, causing him to scream in pain before falling to the ground.

Nora "Ren!!"

Jaune "Go! I've got her!"

Nora nods at him before proceeding forward.

Weiss:"Jaune... What's happening?"

Jaune:"You took a heavy hit, you need to stay with me while the others fight."

Weiss:"That's... Annoying."

Jaune:"Heh, good to have you back, Weiss."

Qrow and Hugo attack the same time, but Issac blocks with great effort before he counterattacks, kneeing Hugo in the stomach hard and kicking Qrow away with a roundhoused kick, knocking him back into the wall and then falls to the ground next to Ren, who struggles to get back up as well.

Ozpin uses his cane to block flaming rocks from Lionheart's weapon. Silver charges forward as he aims and throw his great sword. Lionheart manages to deflect the blade out of the way, but Silver uses his semblance and catches it mid-air and processeds to fight him in the terrance.

Hazel, charges and punches Ozpin several feet back.

Hazel:"Hiding behind the face of a child? A monster like you must be stopped!"

Nora charges at Hazel with a loud battle cry. She leaps into the air,. It Hazel catches her hammer and slams Nora into the ground. Hazel then grabs Nora's head, electrocuting her making her scream in pain.