Chapter 1-Welcom to Haven

Author:"Hello everyone and welcome to back to VOL 5 of Ruby Rose x Yuji Ishimura. I hope everyone is doing okay today, also ready to read so let's get the reading started!"
-------------------------------------------------------------
After Qrow has finally been fully healed,Hugo, Ruby and the others decided to visit Marks in their palace to personally give them their gratitude.

Emma:"You don't have to thank us we're friends with the Crismon Knight."

Qrow:"Well, it had been a pleasure, tiger but we better get going."

Emma:"Oh, you're not leaving..."

In an instant, guards started marching inside from every entrance, with half of them blocking the doors, Ruby and the others nearly dare their weapons.

Hugo:" The other half of the guards in the room pointed their blades at them.

Emma:"...Yet."

Qrow:"What the hell is going on?! Don't tell me you've sided with--."

Emma:"No no no. I wouldn't stoup to something so low as siding with her. Trust me, we still both have the same enemy."

Hugo:"Then why the hostility, Emma?"

Emma:"I can assure you, Hugo. It's more of a personal matter. As it has come to my attention, you and the others know where my daughter is. My husband and I know that you,Qrow, and these students have met Iris. You were lucky that there was a meeting earlier or else would have told you a little bit longer, Hugo."

Just outside tbe palace a Grimm came in from the sky and land infront of two guards they pointed there Weapons at it then they were shocked to see it turned into Yuji, the guards were dumbfounded as to what just happened.

Yuji:"Put your weapons down I'm friendly. Is Qrow and the others here? You know guy with black hair, dull red eyes, and reeks of alcohol most is the time. Old."

Guard 1:"Um yeah. Also with a couple of kids about your age."

Guard 2:"Also a Huntsman known as The Crismon Knight."

They then opened the large gat for him, and went inside. While he said to himself he shouldn't have arrived as a Grimm.

Back inside, Qrow recongnized the snow flurry floating inside. When the flurry settled on the ground anomalies of living flesh began to take from. And the Yuji stood there, surprised to discover that the Marks are holding the others in.

Yuji:"What in the... What the heck is going on here?!"

He were about to draw his Weapon from it scabbard from his back when, guards pointed their Spears towards his neck.

Yuji:"You better take you spear away from my neck if you know what's good for you."

Hugo:"It's okay, kid. Let's just talk with them."

Emma:"Are daughter was not sent to Beacon."

Kinshin:"She ran away from here. She was kept home fore her safety."

Everyone was shocked to they have said.

Ren:"So, you imprisoned her."

Emma:"We did not! Now, the reason we know Iris is with you as we saw her in the Vytal Festival Tournament with her son. Which I can also assume that he us her team leader."

Kinshin:"This also means the other students might know we're Iris is. As her team leader I'm gonna asked you, do you know where It's is?"

Yuji:"I'm sorry, but no."

Emma frowning at him for a short period of time when, a falcon guard wearing a blue samurai armor arrived. Yuji noticed that the soldier is completely different from the guards inside the room.