Chapter 11-The more the Merrier

Author:"Welcome everyone to another chapter of Ruby Rose x (OC) Yuji Ishimura and I hope you guys are having a great day today and now let's get the reading started."
——————————————————
At night in Have Academy Qrow and Hugo takes the lead with some of Team RWBY, SPRO, JNPR and Oscar following closely behind. Silver suddenly stops. Sara notice this and stops beside him.

Sara:"You alright?"

Alex:"No, I sense something... Bad."

Alex then sprints away from the group quietly, with Sara following behind as the others continue on, not noticing. Upon entering the building, they were greeted by Professor Lionheart, who is standing on a terrace at the top of the stairs that is being held up by a statue.

Lionheart:"Why hello. Thank you for... Coming."

Upon noticing the sudden increase of people he let's out a nervous laugh.

Lionheart:"There... Seems to be more of you than last time."

Qrow, Hugo and the rest stop to look up at Lionheart.

Qrow:"Eh, you know what they say,"The more the merrier" so what's going on with the Council?"

Lionheart:"Why... Did you bring your weapons?"

When he also this, Yuki notice him slowly hiding his arm behind him.

Hugo:"The answer's quite obvious, isn't it? Leo, we're Huntsmen. Are you... Alright?"

Lionheart:"Of course! Of course, sorry. Just haven't had my evening coffee."

Qrow:"Okay, it nice to see you, but we got work to do. Are we getting support from the Council or not?"

While they talk, Yang notice from the corner of her eye a black bird perched on a balcony railing.

Yang:"Mom?"

Everyone's attention is suddenly turned to the bird, it fly's away just as Qrow shoots at it, but he missed. The bird flies down behind Lionheart, transforming into Raven, donning her mask. Everyone then glares at her as she takes off her mask.

Ruby:"Raven."

Nora:"They... They really are magic."

Raven:"If you're going to shoot me shoot me. That was insul--."

All of a sudden, there was the sound of weapon being drawn. They all turned towards the sound to see Hugo transforming his sword into it's rifle from and shoot at Raven who barley dodges the bullet much to Raven's amusement. They all stare at him in shock.

Hugo:"She asked for it."

Qrow:"Just let me handle this, Hugo. What are you doing here, Raven?!"

Raven "I could ask you the same thing. You've been scheming, little brother. Planning to attack your own sister."

Qrow:"Leo... What have you done?!"

Lionheart:"I..."

Raven:"Leo did what any same person would I'm his position-he looked at all the information he had in front of him, assessed the situation, and made a choice. And it seems you all have too."

As Raven speaks the last sentence out, she sets her eyes on Yang, who just glares at her.

Qrow:"Yuki was right all along. You have the Spring Maiden."

Hugo:"It that why Yuki set up that meeting with you?"

Raven:"She thought I have the Spring Maiden. She was correct."