15

Kageyama POV

As Hinata ran off, I couldn't help but wonder why he had gone off in such a rush. He had seemed on edge ever since he had brought up our project, but I couldn't figure out why. Look, I may be stupid but I'm not a terrible human being. I can tell when people aren't exactly themselves. Hinatablooked nervous and scared, like if he got home late something bad would happen.

As I rounded the corner to my street I noticed that the normally busy sidewalks were deserted. Normally, there would be young children out playing and middle-aged adults trying to escape their troubles by going on a walk. But, the street was quiet. It was unnerving.

I quickly made my way to my house and stepped inside.

"I'm home!" I yelled, expecting the house to be as empty as the street. But, my mother called back an 'ok' from her place on thr living room couch. I set my shoes by the door and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a small snack before going to my room. I shut the door and flopped onto my bed, taking a deep breath. I pulled my phone out of my bag and went through my notifications. Tsukishima had tried to calm a panicking Daichi in our group chat, who was going on about how 'there was an angel in his house and he didn't know what to do.' I rolled my eyes. Daichi was cool and collected on the outside but on the inside he was a real mess.

I opened my contacts and tapped the one that read 'Hinata (idiot groupmate)'. I may think the guy is an idiot but I didn't want to have to do these stupid remedial classes for longer than I had to.

You

So about the group project I was thinking my house at 4 tomorrow. That work for you?

Hinata (idiot groupmate)

Yeah, but can we push it to 6?

You
Works for me

Hinata (idiot groupmate)

Cool! See you then :)

I sighed and closed my phone. For someone who loses track of time so often he sure is obsessed with it. I rolled over onto my back and sighed, running a hand through my hair. Hinata was certainly an interesting boy.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter was a bit shorter, I couldn't really fine anything to write about. And my normal school starts back today, so hooray?

~~( A gessing game because why not)~~

What do you think is going on with Hinata? (There is a right answer)

Have a nice day/night!( And no-takebacks J)

~Daniel