12

Suga POV

Saturday morning had finally arrived and I was exhausted. I knew it wasn't a good idea to stay up until midnight binge-watching romance animes, but I did anyway. I finished Ouran High School Host Club and Toradora and had started Given before I fell asleep.

I sat up and stretched, emitting a loud yawn. I opened my phone and saw that I had a few texts from Yamaguchi. He had typed out an entire rant about how he had a "date" with Tsukishima today. Sure, I was happy that Yamaguchi was making friends, but I was still wary about Tsukishima. He gave off vibes that I didn't like.

I was almost done reading Yamaguchi's rant when a new notification popped up on my screen.

Sawamura <3

I know it's early but could you give me some help with something?

You

Yeah, what do you need?

Sawamura <3

Well, my parents aren't home and I got hungry. So, I decided that I would try to make some toast.

You

And? I don't see a problem here.

Sawamura <3

I don't know how to make toast.

You

Pffffttt. Nice joke Sawamura. What did you really need?

Sawamura <3

No, I'm being completely serious! Sugawara help me I'm starving!

You 

...

So you have no idea how to make toast.

Sawamura <3

Yes! Now help me!

I sighed and flopped back onto my bed. 

Remind me again why I'm attracted to this idiot?

You 

Could you give me your address? I can come over and help.

Sawamura <3

Thank you so much! I live at 1640 Riverside Drive.

You 

Great. I'll be there in 10.

I got out of my bed and quickly got dressed, pulling on a pair of dark jeans, an oversized t-shirt, and my favorite blue scarf. I grabbed my keys and walked out of my house, making my way in the direction of Sawmaura's house. Surprisingly, he was only a few streets down from me. 

As I was walking I couldn't help but wonder why he reached out to me. Surely he had some other friends who could help him, so why was I his first choice? Unless I wasn't, and he knew more people who didn't know how to use a toaster. 

~~~~~~~~

I finally got out a Daisuga chapter! And on time too! I really like this chapter. I laughed writing it.

Have a nice day/night! (No takebacks)

~Daniel