3

Yamaguchi POV

(A/N I'm going to be calling Daichi 'Sawamura' because we're not far enough into the story yet *laughs in author*)

"C-can I help you?" I stammered, trying not to show how nervous I was.

"I haven't seen you around here. Are you new?" Tsukishima asked in a monotone voice.

"Y-yes."

An evil-looking smile graced his lips as he snapped his fingers. Immediately Sawamura stepped out of his place and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small notepad and pen and started to write something down.

"Name?" Sawamura asked, looking up from his notepad.

"Yamaguchi Tadashi." Thank god my voice didn't crack.

Sawamura nodded and put his notepad and pen away, taking his place in the triangle again.

"That's all. We'll be leaving." Tsukishima said and turned around. He snapped again and walked out of the cafeteria with his head held high. His lackeys followed close behind him, occasionally getting closer to him to whisper something in his ear.

As soon as the doors closed behind them the entire cafeteria seemed to let out a breath. I turned back around to see Hinata with a concerned look on his face and Suga slightly shaking. The silver-haired male let out a shaky sigh and slumped onto the table, burying his face in his arms.

"That was scary." He mumbled. But his voice was muffled so it came out more like: 'Mrf was smurfy'.

"Is that not a normal thing?" I asked, confused.

"No... They only do those small chats with new students. They usually never talk with people who aren't in their group. Also, I'm pretty sure they have a list of people that are easy targets. And they just added a member." Hinata replied.

I shivered and tried not to imagine all the bad things that could happen.

"What I would do to get my hands on that cheeky bastard Tsukishima," Hinata mumbled. Suga's head shot up and he said,

"Language, Hinata!"

"You're not my mom!" Hinata retorted and stuck his tongue out. In return, Suga shot him a look that said 'Really? Are you sure?'. This caused me to laugh so hard I almost fell off my chair.

Right as I had finished my laughing spell the bell rang. Hinata quickly shoved the remainder of his lunch into his mouth and took off running, turning around to wave quickly at Suga and I.

"Don't run in the halls Hinata!" Suga yelled, watching the boy run around the corner.

"You really are like a mom," I commented. Suga only scoffed and hit me lightly on the shoulder. We waved goodbye to each other and walked to our classes, still slightly shaken from the lunchroom encounter.

~~~~~~~~

I can't make these chapters long to save my life. This will get interesting I promise. I got some comments on 'Starstruck' that I rushed things so I'm trying to do better here.

Kill me!

Your friend and enemy,

~Claire