22

Daichi could feel something happening. Ever since Tsukishima had been paired with Yamaguchi, and Kageyama with Hinata, the trio of crows didn't hang out as much. Tsukishima didn't drive them to school anymore, opting to walk instead. Kageyama was actually doing better in his classes, now having constant help and support from Hinata. And Daichi, well, he wasn't ready to admit what changed about him.

He and Sugawara sat in the cafeteria on Monday, both eating their lunches. Sugawara was so focused on eating his lunch that he didn't notice his glasses starting to fall down his nose. Daichi found this extremely cute, especially since Suga's cheeks were stuffed with food. Daichi thought he looked like a chipmunk. He moved his hand to push his glasses up, which surprised Suga greatly. So much so that he let out a high pitched squeak. Suga gave him a questioning look, to which Daichi said,

"Your glasses were falling down."

"Oh. Thank you, then!" Sugawara said, smiling. Daichi's heart melted, and he struggled out a 'You're welcome.'

While this was happening, the eyes of quite a few students had fallen to them. They were all wondering the same thing, what's Sawamura doing with someone like him? Why's he smiling at him like that? Are they dating?

Before Daichi's brain could shut down completely, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi came over. Yamaguchi took a seat next to Suga and Tsukishima sat down next to Daichi. They all started to chat, each topic more random than the last. Daichi found it amazing how Yamaguchi could talk about anything and everything, he was practically a walking encyclopedia.

Now everyone in the cafeteria was looking at them. The crows never let anyone else sit with them, what had changed? Would this be the end of their reign or terror?

Now Hinata bounded toward the table, Kageyama in tow. They sat down as well, pulling out various foods from their lunches. They started to eat, somehow making a competition of who could eat their apple the fastest. The conversation steadily grew louder, and honestly, it was giving Daichi a headache. He tapped Suga on the arm and whispered,

"Hey, wanna find somewhere more quiet?" Suga nodded and they stood up slowly, not wanting for the others to notice and follow them.

They slipped out of the cafeteria and made their way to the library, depositing their trash in the garbage can on the way. They found a secluded corner and sat down. Suga rested his head on Daichi's shoulder, which made the brunette’s heart rate skyrocket. Suga nuzzled farther into Daichi's neck, his silver hair tickling the underside of Daichi's jaw.

With a burst of confidence, Daichi wrapped his arm around Sugawara's waist, and the platinum blond let out a content hum. Daichi put his head on top of Sugawara's and closed his eyes, not wanting to let the moment go.

~~~~~~~~

WHERE IS THIS WRITING INSPARATION COMING FROM I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AJSIEHWJWJWIEJD

Have a nice day/night! [No takebacks]

~Daniel