~Chapter 8~

"Ok, take off your pants."

"W-what?"

"I said, take off your pants."

Perfect way to get him all flustered, I mean, I obviously wasn't meaning that in a sexual way, but he doesn't know that, so the perfect way to do something about his actions, is to make him think so. I don't how thats a punishment, I could have just locked him in his room for the day, but I guess I wanted to do something more for my enjoyment.

"K-killua! I-I can't do that!" He answered after some time.

"Why? Were both guys, so I doesn't matter, does it?" I shrugged.

"Er, I-I guess y-your right, b-but still!" He yelled back.

"Gon, if you don't do the dare, you'll have to face the punishments, and I doubt you want to know what they are." I said, leaning closer to his face, causing him to blush.

"Ok fine!" He said, flustered. 

I watched as he quickly took his pants off and put a pillow in his lap.

What a baby.

"Now its my turn." He said, his face still red with embarrassment, making me laugh a little, luckily he didn't notice.

"Ok." I rolled me eyes.

"So Killua, truth or dare." 

"Dare."

I wonder if he had some sort of payback for me.

"Hmm, I dare you to, kiss me!"

What?

"Your kidding right?" 

I hope he was. There was no way I was going to let my own plan backfire.

"No!" He defiantly didn't think this through .

"W-why?" Damnit I stuttered, he's definitely going to know I'm embarrassed to do so now.

"Well, you made me take off my pants, so I wanted to do something you would hate to do." He shrugged, having a smirk on his face.

Dumbass

"I'll kill you when I have the chance." I said angrily

My plan back fired, fucking great

"I, uh, just wanted to say, I've never kissed someone before s-"

"Your seriously kissing me for your first kiss!?" I yelled surprised. Why would he waste his first kiss just to get me back?

"I don't mind if its you." He shrugged. I sighed.

Of course, it wasn't going to be a very good kiss, but I can make the best of it.

I decided to let Gon go in for it, which he obviously didn't get until a couple minutes.

He breathed in and came closer to me, until our knees were practically touching, and put both his arms on each side of my head awkwardly. I had to hold in my laugh because of how bad he was at this.

Once he got in a comfortable position, he leaned closer closing the gap between us, and just pecked my lips really quickly.

He scouted away and went back to his spot. 

What the hell was that?

"Gon, what the fuck was that?" 

"A-a kiss." He answered. 

He really is hopeless, I'll just show him the right way to do it.

"That wasn't a kiss, you just pecked my lips, let me show you what a real kiss is." I said, coming over to were he was.

"N-no, Its o-ok really." I obviously wasn't going to take no for an answer, If I was going to kiss Gon, it had to at least be good.

"No, if I'm going to kiss you, it at least has to be good, and I can tell you that the little peck you did, wasn't very good." I said, now I was pretty close to his face, I could see how flustered and embarrassed he was. I mean, if I kissed someone and it was bad, I would be pretty embarrassed to.

"A-are you sure?" He asked, stuttering.

"Yes." I whispered in his causing him to shiver.

I leaned away from his face and sat on his lap, since it was the most comfortable position to kiss someone in my opinion.

"I-is that really necessary?" 

"Yes, its the most comfortable." I answered.

Once I got situated, I leaned towards his face, putting my hands on each side of his head. 

Without warning I smashed my lips into his, he froze, surprised I did so, but soon kissed back. As I expected, he wasn't very good, but I didn't care at the moment.

The kiss got more intense as each second passed, and after he got the hang of it, I bit his lower lip, asking for entrance, which he gladly allowed, I slipped my tongue in his month, our tongues twirling and dancing together. 

I pulled away, desperate for air, but as soon as I did so, Gon smashed his lips back into mine, which caught me by surprise. He bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance, in which I denied, and I could feel him getting restless. 

After a bit of time, I decided to allow him entrance to my mouth, which he excepted without hesitation, and tried to take dominance, In which I didn't allow, and gladly took it instead. 

After what felt like a few seconds, we both pulled away, looking into each others eyes, I decided now would be the time to stop, he wanted more, but I wouldn't give it to him. I got up off his lap, leaving him a mess, and walked back towards my room.

It took me a few minutes to realize what we did, and then it hit me.

Oh my fucking god, I just kissed Gon! I fucking kissed him.

--

CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE IM SORRY I HATE IT