Never Let Me Go- Florence and The Machine

We're meeting a wedding planner today.

I understand this being a big deal for two countries, the royalty getting married, but this seems like a lot.

I have an appointment with Melinda, and she's coming to the house today to get some measurements for me.  And on top of all that, I now have to worry about liking my husband.

That's right, I've decided I have a crush on my fiancé.  It's terrible.

We've been spending so much time together though, that I start to look forward to seeing him.  We've stolen a few kisses when we can, but nothing else has happened.

I hear him knock on my door and I open it.
"You look beautiful." He says and leans in to kiss my cheek.  I blush and grab his hand as we make our way to the dining room to have our meeting.

A skinny brunette is sitting as the table and curtsies when she sees us.  I introduce myself and Alex and we sit down as the table, holding hands.

"Well aren't you too adorable?" She asks and I blush.  Alex kisses my cheek and squeezes my hand and we start the meeting.

Alex seems to agree with everything I want, which is having a simple but traditional wedding.  Neither of us want anything too crazy, though there will have to be some royal traditions that we have to do.

Cassie, the wedding planner, and I make plans for a flower shoppe to try and pick a bouquet, and we all make a catering appointment to try food.

Joseph offered to make the cake, which I am thrilled about, and he's gonna make a bunch of different samples for me and Alex to try next week.

As soon as the group meeting is over Alex excuses himself to take care of some business, and Cassie and I sit and chat.  We head over to my bedroom and Melinda is already in there, setting up her things.

I go over and give her a hug.  She pecks my cheek and immediately we start talking about the wedding.

"Well you know I love poof." I smile and she nods.

"Boy don't I.  You're dress for the ball took me months." She smiles.

"Well it was worth it, because you are the best." I say with a smile.

"I know I know, it's a struggle being a genius." She teases and Cassie and I laugh.

"What else would you like dear?" She asks and I think.

"I'd like something with a shorter train than my ball gown was, but not by much.  I do want the veil to be really long though." I say.

"Long veil, shorter train." She shows me a couple interest boards and I pick out a few that I like.  She then asks me to undress and I step out of my dress.

"Will you be wearing a bra for the ceremony?" She asks and I nod.

"I definitely want something with sleeves, but they can be off the shoulder.  I am going to wear a corset though, not a bra."

"Yes girl, get that tiny waist." Cassie yells and I laugh.  She measures me and then says she'll be coming back for measurements as soon as I get my corset.

"Okay sounds good!" I nod and get dressed.

"Now, bridesmaid dresses?" She asks and I nod.

"I actually don't want to do the whole bridal party thing.  Alex and I talked about it and I just want my brothers and sister to walk down the aisle before me."  Melinda smiles at me.

"That will be beautiful dear.  What color were you thinking for Rosie's dress."

"A really natural green.  Like possibly the color of.."