Dream- Priscilla Ahn

I wake up and feel an empty space next to me.  I yawn and stretch and hear a chuckle.

I look over and see Alex buttoning his shirt, smirking at me.  "Good morning angel." He says with a smile and walks over to kiss my forehead.  I look up at him and smile.

"Hi." I say and he runs his fingers across my cheek.  I smile and catch his hand, pulling it to my lips.

"Come back to bed." I say sleepily and squirm my legs until I find a cold spot in the sheets.

"I can't kitten, but boy do I want to." He say and leans down and kisses my nose.

I roll out of bed and walk into his arms, hugging him and inhaling his scent.  I look out the window and see a frost on it.  I smile.  I love winter and the snow.

"You have to come back to bed... legally." I say and try to push him back into bed, but he just stands firm like a brick wall.

"What legal reasons do you have princess?" He asks with a smile and I give up trying to push him.

"Because I'm the princess and I said so." I say and he shoves me and I fall onto the bed.  I giggle lay back against the bed seductively and he inhales deeply.  He then moves slowly over and leans on top of me. 

He kisses me and I melt against his body, his touch spreading fire throughout my body.

Then he quickly let's go and runs to the other side of the room.

"You're a tease!" I shout and throw a pillow at him.  He dodges it and then runs out of the room laughing.

I then get up, and wash my face and brush my teeth.  I curl my hair and put on some makeup and feel like myself again.

I then put on a a light gray sweater dress that has a low neckline showing quite a bit of cleavage and wraps around itself, accentuating my curves.

I put on a pair of over the knee black felt boots and head downstairs.  Today I'm shopping for our engagement party outfits.  Alex has amazing taste, but will honestly just wear anything I put in front him.

I go over to Melinda's and find her in an appointment so I poke around myself.

I find an exquisite red dress.  It has spaghetti straps and a long slit up the one leg.  It's beautiful.  I pull out the dress and it's my size.
It has to be fate, I think to myself.

I look around more but can't find anything that I like more than the red dress so I fake it off the rack and head to a dressing room. 

When I get there Melinda runs into the room and hands me a glass of champagne.

"So sorry darling." She apologizes but I smile.

"That's okay, I know where everything is.  I'm looking for a dress and a suit for me and Alex for our engagement party... you did get the invitation right" I ask as she pours herself a glass of the champagne.

"Yes I got it, and you'd have to be joking if you didn't think I was coming." She says and I smile.

"So I found this one dress, and it's my size, but I'm not sure.  It looks beautiful on the hanger." I say and she sets down our glasses.

I show her the dress and she gasps.   "Isn't it pretty?" I say smiling.

"You know, I made this dress a couple of months ago and completely forgot about it.  It would hug your curves like a dream, and because you're wedding dress is so poofy this would be a gorgeous contrast." She says.

"I'm gonna try it on!" I say smiling and she leaves the room, telling me to yell if I need her.

I start getting undressed and take my bra off as well, because it would show on the dress and fold them over a chair.  I then step into the dress and pull it up.  The only thing that I can't do is lace up the back, so I call for her.