Dauðalogn- Sigur Rós

I wake up one morning by myself without the cold burst of water.  I look up and see a man I don't recognize.

"Princess, my name is Sergeant Clemens.  I'm here for you."

I scream.  This is another trick.  Apollo would often bring people down here to watch as he assaulted me.

"Please no!" I scream and buck on the bed.
"Please leave." And I scream as he comes closer.

He then whips out his phone and sends a message.

As he comes closer and touches my wrist I scream, passing out.

I wake up to find myself in a hospital.

A nice looking nurse comes up to me, and I instantly start to panic, but I don't say anything.  I hear my heart rate rising on the monitor and she shushes me.  "Everything is going to be okay princess." She says as she shoves a needle into my arm.  My vision starts to blur and I fall back asleep.

When I wake up next I see Rosie.

"Oh my god, Sage!" She yells and grabs my hand.  I squeeze my eyes shut, willing the hallucination to go away.

When I open my eyes she's still there.

"It's me, it's really me!" She grins and hugs me.  I smell her sweater and my eyes widen.

"Oh my god, Rose!"  I smile into her shoulder. 

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go get the family!" I grab onto her wrists.

"Please don't leave me, if you leave me, he'll find me!" I beg her, starting to cry.

He'll find me if she leaves for one minute.  He'll find me and take me and I'll never see Rose again.

She looks at me sadly.  Instead of leaving, she sends a text and less than I minute later I see Kyle burst into the room.

I start crying when I see him and he just comes over and squeezes me.

"Sage!" My mother cries and she comes over and smothers me.

Soon, my whole family is on top of me, and I can barely breathe.

Sometimes Apollo would hold his hand over my nose so I could breath, and shove me under the water in my bath. 

I start to hyperventilate and my family quickly got off of me, my mother crying.

As soon as I get my breathing under control I see him.  Alex.

He looks at me, as if not believing I was real.  I look down at myself.  My legs were covered in bruises and I must have lost forty pounds. 

He starts to walk towards the bed and all I see his father.

He knew.

He knew where I was and didn't do anything. 

He just let his father assault me. As he takes a step closer to me I hear my heart monitor start to beep and I start to panic.  He takes one more step and I scream.

"Please no." I say and shrink into my bed,
looking for a way to defend myself.  Alex just looks at me.

"Sage, it's me." He says with a tear in his eye.

"Please leave me alone!" I scream and a nurse runs in.  Alex just stands there, dumbfounded and I feel the nurse start to put a syringe in me.

"No stop!" I scream.

I know once I'm asleep I'll see Apollo.

"Please no!" I sob. 

"Please." I say one last time before the darkness takes over.