S O R R Y

mature scene                 I felt horrible for what I had done to Donovan, he didn't deserve it none of it

mature scene

I felt horrible for what I had done to Donovan, he didn't deserve it none of it. I've always been a lightweight that's why when I was working in the club I wouldn't ever drink before a shift.

My ass was definitely sore from last night, I couldn't even sit on it and I couldn't even sleep last night because of it. I kept my harsh glare on the wall in front of me, my mind kept trying to wrap around the fact that he manipulated me to the best of his ability. I walked downstairs, Jennifer was sitting at the table with Donovan, her eyes met mine in a harsh, hating type of way.

I limped over to the coffee pot trying my best not to apply pressure to my legs so my ass wouldn't hurt, when I turned around to look at him I quickly realized that he had more then one bruise. His nose was red still from last night, he had a black which I notice he couldn't open at all and his lip was inflamed and purple.

It's all my fault that Nathaniel did this to him

I left my coffee cup on the counter and walked over to him, I bent down just a little. He flinched when I softly touched his cheek, he didn't look at me, he kept his eyes low.

"I'm sorry, so sorry." I whispered.

"Your fucking sorry? Donovan's face is literally falling apart, I mean look at the poor bastard." Jennifer harshly says, pointing at his face.

"I'm a lightweight and I mixed anger and alcohol- it's no excuse, I'm sorry." I told him, I was careful with my words, I didn't want to trigger him.

Teagan appears by the stairs, rubbing her sleepy eyes. She walked over to me to be by my side, she crossed her arms while looking at Jennifer.

"I should fucking kill you, an eye for an eye." Jennifer laughs, her laugh was forced and definitely not a cheerful laugh.

Teagan got in front of me, I tried pushing her back but she brushed off my hand.

"Yennefer, is it? Tone it down a few notches, take a walk, enjoy the sun bae." My best friend puts her hand out, sending a message for her to stop.

"You stupid little bitch." Jennifer sprung up almost knocking down her coffee cup.

"Jennifer, sit." Nathaniel's voice was heard loud and clear, she looked at me before sitting back down.

"She's not a very happy person, nor nice." Teagan said in a fake tone, Jennifer glared at her, my best friend sent her a little wave.

I was shitting my pants, I kept my eyes low not wanting to look at Nathaniel, I was being submissive because I was scared of him. Nathaniel placed his hands above his brother's shoulders, Donovan jumped up a little before settling his eyes on mine.

"I think we all learned our lesson last night." Nathaniel chuckles, dryly. I finally glanced up at him, he was already starring at me so my eyes faulted back down.