R I D E M E

18+ mature scene

18+ mature scene

      Everything felt so surreal, my blood-filled hair was dripping down my arm. I know I should feel some sort of remorse but I don't, not even a little bit. The blood was dripping all over his carpet, everywhere I walked the blood followed and it didn't bother me. Nathaniel leaned back against his door with his chin held high and his eyes trailing down my entire body, shivers crawled up my back.

"Why did you do it?" He asked.

A smile graced my lips, what an absurd question. "I guess I do crazy things for you too." I whispered.

He grunted as his eyes darkened on me, he pushed off the door and slowly walked over to me. He walked in a circle around me very slowly, his heavy glare was staring at every inch of my body. By surprise he very roughly grabbed my ass and pushed my chest against his, my mouth parted when I felt his hard bulge between my legs.

"I heard what you said." He said against my open mouth, my eyes were searching his.

Oh?

"And I love the fuck out of you too." He whispers harshly as his hand squeezes my ass even harder.

Pretty sure you could hear my heart rapidly beating right now, I could hear my pulse right now. For some reason my body got even hotter, he heard my conversation in the basement. A small smile appeared on my lips, my brain told me to play even harder to get but I physically can't anymore, not after what he just told me.

His mouth moved dangerously closer to mine, my body was practically having combustions. It happened quickly, his lips slammed against mine, and my arms wrapped around the back of his neck. The kiss was hard and filled with passion, I could feel everything reaching its max. His hands reached between us before ripping my shirt in half, a small whimper left my mouth.

He didn't give me time to recover, he quickly picked me up and forced my legs wrapped around his waist. My hands started prying his shirt off, once I managed to get it off and toss it on the floor he dropped me on his bed. He stood in front of me, observing my chest moving up and down. My hair was covering my cheeks and my chest was completely bare under his eyes, my eyes showed nothing but lust and playfulness. I lifted my hips while unbuttoning my jeans, he watched as I slowly dragged them down my long legs.

My fingers crawled up my stomach to my chest and finally to my mouth, my finger dragged across my bottom lip as my knees spread completely open under his glare.

Take me, reaper.

He wasn't smirking, nor smiling. His biceps flexed while his hands unbuckled his belt, I gulped when he pulled his boxers down. He slowly bent down while keeping our eyes locked, his lips found my ankle. He kissed my ankle before trailing his kisses up to my knee, he switched his kisses to the inside of my leg. His eyes were still locked on mine, my mouth parted when he got even closer to my heat. He sloppily gave me one last kiss on the inside of my thigh before kissing my pussy, my hips buckled.